Impeachment of Jangle Jangle Ridge

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

Vote of No Confidence for Jangle Jangle Ridge

Total votes: 0

Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Re: Impeachment of Jangle Jangle Ridge

Post by Mekanta »

Five Civilized Nations wrote:Three, his has consorted with nations dealing with the downfall of our precious alliance...

... along with severance of all seditious talks with other nations...
Yeah, 5CN...

I do hope you don't mean the alliance with Neo-Mekanta, or other IC factors, because well...

http://www.esusalliance.co.uk/forums/vi ... .php?t=759

Show me one part in the constitution that states such an action is illegal, or an OOC instance that isn't simply Unified Sith's bitching.

Until then, I suggest members see point three of 5CN's argument null, as no point in the ESUS constitution has been broken.

And on the other two points, I do not see enough evidence having been given to support a vote of no confidence against Jangle Jangle Ridge. The instance with Unified Sith is hardly a suitable blow against the JJR case, in that US has accused Kanuckistan, a valued and respected member of ESUS, of being a godmoder and techwanker.

Mekanta/Machina, AAD of ESUS, disaproves of this motion.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Why is this even been moved here, its already been overturned by double the amount.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

It has been moved here because this is where it belongs.
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

At least I don't wank... I may have powerful ships, but I have balance...

At this point however, we need to create a new poll after I gather all the evidence. Curses colleges.
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Another poll? Yeah, do you remember that intestines thing?
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Five Civilized Nations wrote:At this point however, we need to create a new poll after I gather all the evidence. Curses colleges.
I have confidence that the Alliance's opinion will not change unless you can materialize some major evidence soon, and unless you can, as a veteran member of the Extra Solar Union of Systems ask that you stop this obviously personal crusade against JJR.

Please take note that I could care less if JJR- or the majority of the members- were ejected from the Alliance, however I like to see things done fairly, and correctly; and this proceeding has not been done in that fashion.
Penguenia
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Five Civilized Nations wrote:At least I don't wank... I may have powerful ships, but I have balance...
Riiight. You patrol an area almost the size of the whole damn Milky Way galaxy. You have 2,000 ships, many of them greater than a kilometer in legnth. Your hands are not entirely clean either, 5CN.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Five Civilized Nations wrote:At least I don't wank... I may have powerful ships, but I have balance...

At this point however, we need to create a new poll after I gather all the evidence. Curses colleges.
Oh God almighty... NOT MORE RECOUNTS!
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Blademasters
Site Admin

Post by Blademasters »

Its like Bush vs Gore all over again. Give it up, you lost.
"The Avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
-The Vorlons

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
-Albert Einstein

"Few people realize that the line between sanity and insanity is actually made of cheese." -Anonymous

"If you need a subspace transceiver to radio your engine room, you might be wanking"
-Capsule Corp
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

An image for such an occasion... kudos Bandalok.
NO MORE RECOUNTS!!!! HOLY CRAP
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}