Impeachment of Jangle Jangle Ridge

ESUS Senate Resolutions rejected by the alliance.

Vote of No Confidence for Jangle Jangle Ridge

Total votes: 0

Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Five Civilized Nations wrote:At least I don't wank... I may have powerful ships, but I have balance...
Riiight. You patrol an area almost the size of the whole damn Milky Way galaxy. You have 2,000 ships, many of them greater than a kilometer in legnth. Your hands are not entirely clean either, 5CN.
The point is, do you see people accusing me of godmodding or wanking on NationStates? No.

On the other hand, I have had numerous complaints from some other future-tech nations on why Jangle Jangle Ridge was even allowed into the alliance.
Blademasters wrote:Its like Bush vs Gore all over again. Give it up, you lost.
At this point, this issue is actually moot. My sole intention was to bring this issue to the alliance.
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Five Civilized Nations wrote:
On the other hand, I have had numerous complaints from some other future-tech nations on why Jangle Jangle Ridge was even allowed into the alliance.
Who are these nations? Do they include people like Germanische Zustande and Unified Sith? Or are they more respectable than that?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

There is still an oppertunity to post evidence, I feel that this issue could end up leaning in your favour if you provided proof of JJR's wrongdoing. I'd especially like to see the full list of nations that have complained about JJR.
Penguenia
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Five Civilized Nations wrote:The point is, do you see people accusing me of godmodding or wanking on NationStates? No.
...Yeah... that's because you don't post in the BATTLES. Againsts noobs who want a WAY OUT. Psssh! Just, just... psssht. *sucks on teeth*
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Neo-Kalandria
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Neo-Kalandria »

Yeah, and those don't sound like trumped up and or personal charges right there.

The point is, you tried, unsuccessfully I might add, to impeach a member with incredibly weak evidence.

You've lost by 9 votes, a recount is not necessary.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Five Civilized Nations wrote:At least I don't wank... I may have powerful ships, but I have balance...
Riiight. You patrol an area almost the size of the whole damn Milky Way galaxy. You have 2,000 ships, many of them greater than a kilometer in legnth. Your hands are not entirely clean either, 5CN.
The point is, do you see people accusing me of godmodding or wanking on NationStates? No.

as have i, meny from the AoN, some from the UFP, some independats hell if meny nations just think that the ESUS is a godmod allaince due to a few members im not nameing names as who ive been told about or who told me since i was told in confedance. Personaly i think JJR needs to carm down on the tech hell i dont even understand why half the allaince keeps getting brand new godmodish things, me ive hardly ever relased something new maby each other month or so but ive not really changed my tech, on the other hand i dont think ive gone a week when JJR or someone elce (new and old) post some new tech thats completely useless since IN AN RP TECH MEANS AS MUCH AS SHIT FLYING TO THE MOON. my view the RP test needs to be remade, for fuck sake its not even a RP test its test on how well someone can write a story in one post, thats not an RP. The RP test should ask for exsamples or Rping in 3 main areas, person RPing (how well the person can RP people), Fleet RPing and the 3rd area im still thinking off.

and JJR I DONT FUCKING HATE YOU I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU IN REAL LIFE I DONT DISLIKE YOU YOU JUST PISS ME OF ASWELL AS ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE, im not surpised hes being put though this hell if this can happen im going to start writeing up a hit list. this fucking allaince use to be good, we use to be active but now...now this allaince is letting any nation over 100 million in with out reguard of past EXP this allaince is going down him vary fast, alot of people just thinkt he ESUS is a joke. I dont know how it happened i really dont but something needs to be done and done fast. this allaince needs to be cleaned out and sorted till then we're just going to bicker. Its to big how meny members we got now....20 maby 30 who knows most dont go on the ESUS forums might pass the test but after that never seen again.

no this allaince needs a bloody make over i my self JJR supported you slighty but oohhh no JJR has to be JJR and go "oo CorpSac hates me boo hoo" grow up ok. FCN make your nation more fucking resonable, see even tho i have a fleet of 3000 most corevttes (under 700 meters long) my ships have more bloody disavantages then a wet paper bag and my ground force haha barly even past mod tech.

hardly anyone in this allaince even balances things out, person views 5CN is the biggest tech wanker ive seen JJR maby be a tech wanker, number wanker and maby even a godmoder but at lest when you tell him hes done something wrong he goes "oh shit how can i improve".

most of what ive said shouldnt even bee here but fuck it, no one takes notice of what i say and im really considering leaveing the allaince unless it starts shaping up.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

...and? You just negated one of your own statements. You said you were considering leaving, and also said the alliance needs to be cut back in members. I think someting just got past you. ESUS is primarily a NS alliance, and it's only function is to provide mutual protection and free trade. Nothing more. We are here due to the fact we have seen that ESUS has a GOOD reputation, far finer than ANY other space-tech alliance's reputation. We are possibly the only space-tech alliance to enforce an RP test (yes, it is an RP test, as they are responding to the situation GIVEN to them by an RP tester, not their own, which is probably harder than any RP), and we had recheck of every nation.

Also, regarding tech wanking. I seriously doubt any ESUS member would refuse to take decent losses, given the situation. If they had it planned out beforehand, like the Fall of Facehuggeria, they take more. However, not taking damage because of precaution taken before battle is hardly godmodding. Also, tech wanking is completely irrelevent, unless the user of said wanked tech uses it to godmod, and ignore losses.
Essentially, nearly ANY person that complains about JJR is
A) Pissed off because he refuses to take damage from their seriously wanked tech
B) Annoyed because his fleet might possibly be equal to his own *coughunifiedsithcough*
C) a supremely good RPer who was complained about every little nuance of the SEVERE godmodder's behaviour, failed to make a dent, and gone on to easier prey.
D) An ESUS member who is vastly worried about our reputation.

I believe that covers nearly everything. Oh, and maybe you hadn't noticed, many people regard NS as joke anyway, let alone the ESUS.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

CorpSac, if JJR is guilty of diminishing the reputation of this alliance, you sure as hell are as well. I know you always say you have dyslexia, but that doesn't keep you from using a spellchecker or attempting to improve your sentence structuring skills. You are the pot calling the kettle black in this issue, so please drop the high an' mighty act. No offense intended, of course.

Also, I really don't want to see this issue result in the loss of any members of the ESUS. After all the arguing and mudslinging is done and the issue is resolved, let's try to get along.
Penguenia
Wetland
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Wetland »

We need names and examples. It has been two days and you still haven't produced any evidence. You don't need a recount, you need to drop this.
As for the problems our alliance is currently experiencing. Perhaps it is better to discuss that in another thread.
[/code][/quote]
Fear me, if you dare!
And read my story on fanfiction, please.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Penguenia wrote:CorpSac, if JJR is guilty of diminishing the reputation of this alliance, you sure as hell are as well. I know you always say you have dyslexia, but that doesn't keep you from using a spellchecker or attempting to improve your sentence structuring skills. You are the pot calling the kettle black in this issue, so please drop the high an' mighty act. No offense intended, of course.

Also, I really don't want to see this issue result in the loss of any members of the ESUS. After all the arguing and mudslinging is done and the issue is resolved, let's try to get along.
no it dosnt keep me from useing a spell checker i make a choise not to, why simple really. Doing so mean that the brain is not used to spell the word makeing it slower for you to spell it. Ive used a spell cheak befor and then i stoped doing it and my spelling incressed massively. some people are different to others, but if you have a problem with me 5 words I dont give a shit.
Hyperspatial Travel wrote: Also, regarding tech wanking. I seriously doubt any ESUS member would refuse to take decent losses, given the situation. If they had it planned out beforehand, like the Fall of Facehuggeria, they take more. However, not taking damage because of precaution taken before battle is hardly godmodding. Also, tech wanking is completely irrelevent, unless the user of said wanked tech uses it to godmod, and ignore losses.
you seem to not know what Tech wanking is 100%, tech wanking is wanking a tech (never knew why it was called wanking) to the point where it hits godmod level or near that. godmoding is refuseing to take loses and doing godlike things (Calling other peoples damage, useing other peoples thing in that RP to suit your own means, calling down god to smite people (im not joking on that one ive seen it happen) and so on). TEch wanking is just makeing Uber tech thats nearly impossible to defeat, its not the same as godmoding but close.

also Penguenia, simple fact is when i read what i type at the time i see what i think im typeing (for exsample i could type "and it die falling from the sky" when i think i type "and it died after falling from the sky") i miss things out not on purpus but cos i think ive typed it, even sometimes when i re read it. it may take me a few attepts at reading it to notice i havent or someone pointing it out. its something i cant help.