Question

Non-ESUS members may register and post here to ask questions about the ESUS or establish embassies.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Re: Question

Post by Arizona Nova »

http://forums.joltonline.com/showthread.php?t=481622 A Leap of Faith: Sith got involved, but then stopped posting; successful return of the Dosvedanya and the kaleesh emigrants on board assumed.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

US had a Plague infect most of the occupied SWG making it uninhabitable. That is in his RP Thread somewhere on JOLT.

Thrashia contacted some of the previous members of the GE and attempted to reorganize it and basing it on non Sith or Jedi rule. When I get to a computer (I am using my phone) I will post the link but from memory the members were Thrashia, OG, New Dornalia, Telros, myself, and a couple others that repopulated the Unknown Regions since the Plague made more than 80% of the rest of the SWG unusable. We origionally was going to divide the galaxy into territories surrounding the Plague area (we thought it was just the very central regions) but Sith threw a fit and somehow extended the affected area to include all the hyperspacial routes and an area around them meaning more than 80% of the populated area. Yes, a very cheap move so we went where there was no routes, the Unknown Areas.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Thrashia wrote:One last thing...where is all the IC RP to back up these claims? Anyone have links? I'd like to read them.

Well, I have a TG from CW about Kyoto... from 1659 days ago.

I kinda doubt the thread still exists. :lol:
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Balrogga wrote:US had a Plague infect most of the occupied SWG making it uninhabitable. That is in his RP Thread somewhere on JOLT.

Thrashia contacted some of the previous members of the GE and attempted to reorganize it and basing it on non Sith or Jedi rule. When I get to a computer (I am using my phone) I will post the link but from memory the members were Thrashia, OG, New Dornalia, Telros, myself, and a couple others that repopulated the Unknown Regions since the Plague made more than 80% of the rest of the SWG unusable. We origionally was going to divide the galaxy into territories surrounding the Plague area (we thought it was just the very central regions) but Sith threw a fit and somehow extended the affected area to include all the hyperspacial routes and an area around them meaning more than 80% of the populated area. Yes, a very cheap move so we went where there was no routes, the Unknown Areas.
Only one word describes the Sithy that this story speaks of: Douchebag!
This won't end well.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Here is the Thread of the meeting we started before RL stuff caused delays.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2803
Thrashia
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The
Name: Myenyan Collective

Post by Thrashia »

After looking over the nice new shiny map that Mindset made, I'd just like to make a short distinction. The GE does not recognize this map as legitimate (as far as the SWG part is concerned) because several nations without RP precedent have claimed a large amount of territory in places where they have never been before or have simply added planets and systems because they wanted their territory to be there. A list of nations that I include in that description:

Resunii Star Dominion
Red Talon
Infinite Ascendancy
Virgin Incursion
Elnii Dominion
The United Terrain Alliance
Gisellisandra

The only nations that have current holdings within the true SWG are Unified Sith, WIck, Thrashia, Allanea, Huntaer, Telros, Balrogga, OG, and ND. I will however not attempt to place any claims on this map for the obvious aforementioned reasons. This is both a declaration of intent as well as a notice to those nations that wish to roleplay with the nations listed above in blue, that the territory they use exist in an alternate SWG and not the true SWG.
"You served too long under Lord Vader, Captain. I have no qualms about accepting a useful idea merely because it wasn't my own. My position and ego are not at stake here."
-Grand Admiral Thrawn
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Well, that's nice. Why don't you go take it up with them, as they're the ones who added the planets?

The map is a user-made resource. We only provide it; we do not hamfistedly administrate it like lesser, obsolete static maps. If these people were claiming canon worlds that had prior claims, that'd be one thing, but surely you could work out some kind of compromise.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

AZN has a point. As much as I want to enforce our claims in SWG, the map is a user resource and users tend to just plant whatever they want in things like this. So we will have to speak to them or ignore their existence entirely.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Post by The Fedral Union »

Thrashia wrote:After looking over the nice new shiny map that Mindset made, I'd just like to make a short distinction. The GE does not recognize this map as legitimate (as far as the SWG part is concerned) because several nations without RP precedent have claimed a large amount of territory in places where they have never been before or have simply added planets and systems because they wanted their territory to be there. A list of nations that I include in that description:

Resunii Star Dominion
Red Talon
Infinite Ascendancy
Virgin Incursion
Elnii Dominion
The United Terrain Alliance
Gisellisandra

The only nations that have current holdings within the true SWG are Unified Sith, WIck, Thrashia, Allanea, Huntaer, Telros, Balrogga, OG, and ND. I will however not attempt to place any claims on this map for the obvious aforementioned reasons. This is both a declaration of intent as well as a notice to those nations that wish to roleplay with the nations listed above in blue, that the territory they use exist in an alternate SWG and not the true SWG.

Let me ask you some thing, why do you care? is your map so precious you can't just ignore claims that don't fit in to your plot. Also you ignore me any way so whats the point of even USING my name other than to baww that I have a marker on a galaxy map?

You know I should point out, it is a bit unfair to say you do not recognize claims of other starwars nations, you want it to become a play pen so only you folks can have neat little plots in there and rp amongst yourselves not only is that unfair to say the star wars galaxy is all ours but its childish. Honestly I think everyone is getting a bit ticked that you keep trying to get mindset to remove these systems or face"the wrath of us not recognizing that map!". Thrashia you and the GE live in a community weather you like to admit it or not, if you want to take yourself out of the galaxy map community then don't even post here, and take your systems off the map.

Its a simple solution. You can play master of your domain all you want but don't expect anyone else to take you seriously if you cant allow people (Not even talking about my self here) with roots in the star wars galaxy and roots with in star wars tech to play with you.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

If Mindset does anything, it should be to enhance the features of the map, and not bothering with claims on it. As for myself, I spend my time detailing my systems and the planets therein. Why can't others spend the time doing the same thing?
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"