Purple Action Force Go!

Spam all day!
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Re: Purple Action Force Go!

Post by Kreshh »

The reporbate actually seems to believe I care what he thinks... I grant him the moniker of Woefully Naive, Uterrly Reprehensible, and Completely Unprepared for the Darkness that is to Come.

On a similar note, now that the fool has made his judgement, might I be removed from this humiliating condition? Not to overreact, but I am, in fact, quite pissed off.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Kreshh wrote:The reporbate actually seems to believe I care what he thinks... I grant him the moniker of Woefully Naive, Uterrly Reprehensible, and Completely Unprepared for the Darkness that is to Come.

On a similar note, now that the fool has made his judgement, might I be removed from this humiliating condition? Not to overreact, but I am, in fact, quite pissed off.
Oh come one. You've been reading the same LFG I have, you could at least have paraphrased Richard: "You made one mistake... YOU MADE ME CUTE"
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Im still god you know.
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

My complements to ye who dispelled this vile curse.

Now I can once again return my service to the true source of darkness in this world.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Kreshh wrote:My complements to ye who dispelled this vile curse.

Now I can once again return my service to the true source of darkness in this world.
Yes, let us not threaten the poor man's manhood with color changes he cannot control. :twisted:
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Arizona Nova wrote:
Kreshh wrote:My complements to ye who dispelled this vile curse.

Yes, let us not threaten the poor man's manhood with color changes he cannot control. :twisted:
I've just discovered the fun of abusing power, though. :|

Very well.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

It's not pink! It's LIGHT RED!! :P

Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

There's already a name for light red. It's called pink.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Kreshh wrote:It's not pink! It's LIGHT RED!! :P
Hey, AZ, this sounds awfully like he wants to be pink again... Can I has power abusage pleeze?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

*Sigh* Fine... Bunny supremacy front go! ...I guess