LOL NS.

Spam all day!
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: LOL NS.

Post by Balrogga »

Here is my nomination for the Most Out of Touch with Reality Award:

LOSER LINK

For those of you who doesn't wish to click the link I will quote his statement.

Reblle wrote: I have seen people get blown in half on Call of Duty Worls at War also. I am not to young. I am 14 years of age and have seen enough violence to be considered a veteran of WW2.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Hey Chron, toothed penises would be like SO COOL if they were like body-bound versions of the things that hosted the brain worms from Wrath of Khan. Like murderous pine cones. Those would be cool. <3

As for your link, Bal: yeah, I saw that. I hope he meant that in a figurative sense ('I've shot enough people in COD4 that I've probably made the casualty rate of WW2 at the very least') but given the context, and given the general behaviour of the poster, I doubt he did. Which worries me to no end.

EDIT: Nope, holy shit, that thread is one massive shitload of fail. I don't think that poor lad will return.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

In real life and hardcore First Person Shooters like Operation Flashpoint 1 and the first Rainbow Six games you won't regenerate your wounds if you keep down waiting.

I hate Halo for giving the idea for that. Now every FPS is a POS that any kiddie can easily finish, and besides, "checkpoints" should be left in racing games. What the fuck? It just sucks like hell and is a massive interactive, totally railroaded movie where you control the protagonist rather than a real game! What's next? A console with a single button where the game "plays by its own"? D:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[/rage against dumbed down consoletard games]

LOL at that anyway.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Apparently the NEWB started an I LOVE WAR Thread and for some reason had his nation deleated. He is on Moderation begging (unsucessfully) for his nation back.

I Love War!!!

Pitiful begging...
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Post by The Fedral Union »

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... &start=475 *puts this on display*

Marvelous idiocy there!
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Rob, enough. We know you hate furries, and we know you have it in for Xiscapia on a personal level, but seriously, enough is fucking enough. Every post you make in this thread is about how much you hate a certain person or group, with the exception of the post above about the autistic kid, which was stupid enough that people other than professional idiots were able to appreciate its stupidity.

Stop spamming the fucking thread.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Thats a nice flight of fantasy..Don't get tour panties in a twist kiddo. Lawl Teen angst, and no I do not dislike furries, I dislike some of the shit they do, because its silly, just like human nations do silly things. Now before taking a dissociative fugue and accusing me of shit , please grow up. Also this forum is spam, and no one else got their balls in a twist because I mentioned furries. Stop riding around in your waaaambulace at shit I say!

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 9#p1077789 In the mean time.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

You've both been warned via the forum system in place to do such a thing. This arguement ends here. The every other post containing furry hate also ends here. Its boring, try something different. Thank you.

/customary christmas responsibility.

BE MERRY NAOW PLZ.
Last edited by Arenumberg on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan

:roll: