Pass the J Mindset. :O

Spam all day!
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

*is Neo*
*Hits non believers in the party and big brother for 19032492380590238145903845908234038589348058+ Critical*
Now that this nonse is over, I believe we were about to throw Megas to the Eastasians.
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

*Pulls powerplug to server*

*glues up the virutal door containing the Pattern mind class "CF"*

*Screams "TAFTW"*

Okay, nonsense all gone. Where do we sit, and can I bring a camera?
;>
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

And then the army of space pirate ninja monkeys, armed with Febreeze and riding dinosaurs arrived, and then battle was truly joined.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Hot on the tail of those dastardly space pirate ninja monkeys come the horde of ninja-robocops. 4 SECONDS TO COMPLY.
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

They can do nothing against the Battleclone Teletubbies!

*unleashes said abominations*
;>
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

You see, this is why I always wear a Vengence Device behind my armoured sternum.

Today, it's a Strange Matter bomb; nothing like walking around with a nigh-unstopible hard sci-fi planet-killer in your chest, set to go off when you're killed or self-trigger.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Kanuckistan wrote:...

You see, this is why I always wear a Vengence Device behind my armoured sternum.

Today, it's a Strange Matter bomb; nothing like walking around with a nigh-unstopible hard sci-fi planet-killer in your chest, set to go off when you're killed or self-trigger.
Even that can be defeated by the proper application of a Bolter and an Armor Piercing Wang.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote: Even that can be defeated by the proper application of a Bolter and an Armor Piercing Wang.
Nope.

Frag me, and the strange matter core is released to fall into the gravity well, where it will proceed to consume the planet.

End result? A ball of strange matter roughly the size of a baseball where your planet used to be.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Even that can be defeated by the proper application of a Bolter and an Armor Piercing Wang.
Ah, that reminds me. CF, do you still have the "Compensation" class in production?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Kanuckistan wrote:
Nope.

Frag me, and the strange matter core is released to fall into the gravity well, where it will proceed to consume the planet.
End result? A ball of strange matter roughly the size of a baseball where your planet used to be.[/quote]

Fool! You do not know the power of the wang. You cannot defeat the wang with such base toys as 'planet killers!'
Hyperspatial Travel wrote:Ah, that reminds me. CF, do you still have the "Compensation" class in production?
There are approximately seventy five 6,000 Kilometer long Overcompensation class battlepenises in servive at the present time.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."