Purple Action Force Go!

Spam all day!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: Purple Action Force Go!

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Even better! Your pitiful capitalist freaks of nature will fall to the might of soviet anti-aircraft fire!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Sorry, communism is a registered trademark of Arenumberg Inc™©®
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Even better! Your pitiful capitalist freaks of nature will fall to the might of soviet anti-aircraft fire!
What you don't see in that picture is that we subcontracted development of the bearfalcon to Donald Moffitt; the creature pictured is actually two klicks wide wingtip to wingtip.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Arenumberg wrote:Sorry, communism is a registered trademark of Arenumberg Inc™©®
Sorry, Arenumberg Inc™©® has been nationalised.

Arizona Nova wrote: What you don't see in that picture is that we subcontracted development of the bearfalcon to Donald Moffitt; the creature pictured is actually two klicks wide wingtip to wingtip.
*informs the Atomic Rednecks - their pickups shall blot out the sun! And then BBQ shall be had by all.*
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Oh goodness. I've unwittingly become the pawn of a much larger battle beyond my contol. At least I can defend the Green Force HQ.

*Mans Ack-Ack*
Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Kanuckistan wrote:
Arenumberg wrote:Sorry, communism is a registered trademark of Arenumberg Inc™©®
Sorry, Arenumberg Inc™©® has been nationalised.*
Erm, Its a wholly owned subsiduary of Many Incarnations Conglomerated, which is infact wholly owned by me. Therefore its already under my control. tyvm k bye.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

lol
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Arenumberg wrote: Erm, Its a wholly owned subsiduary of Many Incarnations Conglomerated, which is infact wholly owned by me. Therefore its already under my control. tyvm k bye.

Nationalised, silly girl, not nationalised. And henceforth so is your property, name, image, and body.

*Tries Megas in absentia, to be found guilty of war crimes, crimes against humanity, fashion, good taste, and the proletariat. Also eating kittens and drinking baby-blood. Sentence is Death by Mekanta Pit*

...of course, neither of you are in the Country...

*B-list celebrities show up at Aren and Megas' residences presenting oversized novelty cheques and an all expense paid trip overseas.*
Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

You seem to fail under communism, a trademark i own, i am infact nationalising myself, which therefore makes no difference at all to me, therefore equalling your failure in this case.

Please move along.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Arenumberg wrote:You seem to fail under communism, a trademark i own, i am infact nationalising myself, which therefore makes no difference at all to me, therefore equalling your failure in this case.

Please move along.

Silly Aren - Facehugger just happens to it, so I thought I'd appropriate it for him.

Besides, we'd be communist, not your claimed communism, and when it's [strike]entertaining[/strike]serves out veiled purposes at that.