Pass the J Mindset. :O

Spam all day!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Kanuckistan wrote:
You have forced me to unleash a horror beyond horror; an abomination so horred, it defies description...

I am talking about, of course, the Doug Winger-class Hermaphrodites, apex of everything the furry fandom does not want to be even remotly associated with; google his name, if you dare... *shudder*
Oh my god... you have truely sunk to a new low, Kanuckistan.

Fortunately, you have overlooked one critical flaw in your plan! The Wang-soldiers have no eyes! And more importantly, they are undescriminating with regards to what they molest! Even your foul, perverse, utterly disgusting furries!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

Don't make me bring out 2 the ranting grphyon. He will beat you all.
;>
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Xenonier wrote:Don't make me bring out 2 the ranting grphyon. He will beat you all.
*Annthropomorphic wangs feel up and molest the ranting grphyon*
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients

Post by Xenonier »

You are molesting his pokeball you dope. Mind you, lack of eyes+stupidity can result in that.

(yes, he has a real wesbite. http://www.ranting-gryphon.com/rants.htm if you care)
;>
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Xenonier wrote:You are molesting his pokeball you dope. Mind you, lack of eyes+stupidity can result in that.
...Pokeball? As in, cheesy japanese kid show pokeball?

*Sends wang-soldiers to feel up and molest Xenoier himself*
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients

Post by Xenonier »

*pulls out nerfbat*

*nerfs and h4x0rz all the evil anthromorphic wangs, rendering them incapable of anything wangish, or penetration based*

And you misspelt my name too! They mistargetted and hit the wall, while nerfed!

*hits cf with the nerfbat*
;>
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote: Oh my god... you have truely sunk to a new low, Kanuckistan.

Fortunately, you have overlooked one critical flaw in your plan! The Wang-soldiers have no eyes! And more importantly, they are undescriminating with regards to what they molest! Even your foul, perverse, utterly disgusting furries!
You underestimate the yiffiness of the Herm Hordes, young Facehugger; even now, your wang army is walking into a trap. For, you see, it is they who shall be molested! :twisted:

The goggles! They do nothing!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Kanuckistan wrote:You underestimate the yiffiness of the Herm Hordes, young Facehugger; even now, your wang army is walking into a trap. For, you see, it is they who shall be molested! :twisted:

Molesting the wang soldiers...

Does not compute...

Recall wang soldiers for mass penis-rush on Kanuckistan servers! They will be trampled by wangs! Muahahahaha!

<Yarr matey!>
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

*Hangs Megas* DEATH TO THE PROLES!!!!!!
Rupil
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Rupil »

BigBrother doubleplusgood!!! (I know it's redundant, but I want to emphasize the point).
Current Nation: Nhotap
Non-Human Organisms That Allow Plots