Spam all day!
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Re: LOL NS.

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Chronosia wrote:Making it the most powerful retard too :P
Damn it Chron, now I want to do that in modern tech.

"Anyone can be a national leader. Even if you have a vagina, or dark skin, or a silly religion, or an extra chromosome."

"What was that last part?"

"Our president likes hugs. ... A lot."

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

The Fedral Union wrote:*face faults*

In other news what do you think of my post: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 1#p1093041 I've never done sort of a circle of ascended people who have unsurpassed powers acting as philosophers before.
That's my every post :3
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

I'm just planting seeds. Maybe they'll grow
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Post by The Fedral Union »

God damn, so Birkaine is a /b/tard along with AG and I believe binary's puppet is also floating in that thread trolling for lullz ,its seriously childish I wish we didn't have so many /b/tardo morons running around. Its like instead of teaching newbies they would rather act like total cunts to them just because.. I wish I could just slap them upside the head with a freggin bat, its the principle of the matter that they have and NEVER had respect for the sanctity of any form of rp.

Anyway take two of steppes invasion marathon apparently : http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26838 after allied governments he wants to take on GA... (yeah that will work)

Also there was some guy who apparently invaded himself, no seriously I'm not sure how that worked, but it involved puppet wanking galore. Lost the link to that thread :(

In the mean time *hovers over mekeneta having learned what possibly helped birth him*
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

Rob's seen Legend of the Overfiend. Given how sponge-like he is regarding tech and the like, I expect him to be raping himself presently.
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan

No, I don't rp anime tech well never have and never will, that stuff is also not meant to be done on ns with bastardy so do not expect me to be running around with demons.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Kostemetsia wrote:It helps that South East Europe is also a disabled Catholic transwoman, and loves to spin stories about how she lives in Ultra-Conservative Land where people try to kill her on a daily basis.
People? No, Just one person.

Anyway...
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 2#p1106782

. . . Words have never failed me so thoroughly...
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

The Fedral Union wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 2#p1106782

What am I supposed to be looking at here?
This won't end well.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

The Fedral Union wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 2#p1106782

That's one very insecure IG droid.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]