The Nimrodlugeid

Spam all day!
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

The Nimrodlugeid

Post by Kreshh »

So as my other nation is currently number 7 in the worlds 'most corrupt' list (this one being #11) I’ve been receiving quite a bit of spam...

For instance:
Moron (I pwns you) wrote:zomg i pwns u cos u r lyk t3h 5u><or haha lolfag
Which was quickly followed by:
Moron Deux (Homo erectus my pants) wrote:FUczor rofl you ill own you CIS U ARE A NOB L2p NOOB CRY MPORE ILL PWN YOU OWN PWN PWNFUczor rofl you ill own you CIS U ARE A NOB L2p NOOB CRY MPORE ILL PWN YOU OWN PWN PWNFUczor rofl you ill own you CIS U ARE A NOB L2p NOOB CRY MPORE ILL PWN YOU OWN PWN PWNFUczor rofl you ill own you CIS U ARE A NOB L2p NOOB CRY MPORE ILL PWN YOU OWN PWN PWNFUczor rofl you ill own you CIS U ARE A NOB L2p NOOB CRY MPORE ILL PWN YOU OWN PWN PWNFUczor rofl you ill own you CIS U ARE A NOB L2p NOOB CRY MPORE ILL PWN YOU OWN PWN PWNFUczor rofl you ill own you CIS U ARE A NOB L2p NOOB CRY MPORE ILL PWN YOU OWN PWN PWNFUczor rofl you ill own you CIS U ARE A NOB L2p NOOB CRY MPORE ILL PWN YOU OWN PWN PWNFUczor rofl you ill own you CIS U ARE A NOB L2p NOOB CRY MPORE ILL PWN YOU OWN PWN PWNFUczor rofl you ill own you CIS U ARE A NOB L2p NOOB CRY MPORE ILL PWN YOU OWN PWN PWNFUczor rofl you ill own you CIS U ARE A NOB L2p NOOB CRY MPORE ILL PWN YOU OWN PWN PWNFUczor rofl you ill own you CIS U ARE A NOB L2p NOOB CRY MPORE ILL PWN YOU OWN PWN PWNFUczor rofl you ill own you CIS U ARE A NOB L2p NOOB CRY MPORE ILL PWN YOU OWN PWN PWNFUczor rofl you ill own you CIS U ARE A NOB L2p NOOB CRY MPORE ILL PWN YOU OWN PWN PWN
At first I was happy about being immensely corrupt... but now I'm beginning to think it might be a bad thing. :(
Last edited by MSN [Bot] on Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

BAH! corruption is awesome. I mean, if you weren't so corrupt, my nation's spies wouldn't be raking in so much dough from your politicians!

Wait...
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Yet more spam:
Final member of the Tristupidate (black eyeliner girl) wrote:hi
Followed by:
just wanted to say hi
and:
Sorry for bothering you :(
EDIT: and yet more:
what r u doing?
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

So, seeing as how she seems perfectly inclined to continue posting no matter what I do, I led her on a little with a reply of "remarkably little"

To which she replied:
What?
Which is somewhat confusing as I thought my reply was self-explanatory, but apparently she's not the brightest light bulb so...

Anyway, she now informs me that:
im bored

Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Alas, my troubles are unending.

The Tristupidate is now a Quadstupidate with the addtion of this jewel:
A dancing chick wrote:u there
A new nation, The Queendom of A dancing chick sought, as its first great act, too seek out a potential ally with it's compelling message of "u there"

Yes, you can always trust a nation whose motto is "I lOvE bIlLiE jOe from greenday" to be a haven of intellect and grace.

Seemingly worried after a few minutes without a reply A dancing chick now wonders:
you mad at me?
Yes, it seems that females everywhere are attracted to very corrupt nations that sport a wolf's eye as their standard.

...and by females I mean fat lonely middle-aged men with too much time on their hands

'she' now wonders:
do u want me to stop talking to u?
:(

Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

'She' now informs me that she wants:
just to chat thats all
and wonders:
whats ur name
Not being the type to give my name out to random kludges over the interweb, but too intrigued not to reply, I informed her that I am known as:
Nobuseri wrote:Ivan Skavinsky Skavar
I'm and just now learning that she operates under the clever, and in no way transparent, alias:
my name is cortlynn

Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

The great and terrible queendom now wonders:
where r u from?
Which begs the question of where all a man named "Ivan Skavinsky Skavar" could possibly be from?

I have hence informed the mistress that I hail from:
Soviet Russia

Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Now, I'm not one to belittle the intelligence of others... But if someone tells me that they're from 'Soviet Russia' I am slightly skeptical. I suppose it is theoretically possible that one might have emigrated from Russia during the Soviet era, in which case they would, in fact, be from Soviet Russia. However, if true this would as a natural consequence (given the difficult of the endeavor, and the fact that it would be beyond most children) require said individual to be at least say… 30 or more years of age. In any case, I feel the response of:
people from russia r hott!
lol
to perhaps be inappropriate.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

My friend, you are, in fact, awesome beyond recognition.
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

I do believe you should attempt to have internet sex with her.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."