The Nimrodlugeid

Spam all day!
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Yeah. I used to get a flood of spam, but they seemed to have slowed down.

Just bide your time Nobuseri, it shall pass.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Huh. I just verbally abused spammers. I guess your way works, too. ;)
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Not to spam this forum with my meaningless rants, but this is too ridiculous to pass up:

I recently received yet another invitation from a nation of 5 million asking me to join his pathetic region:
The Holy Empire of Abarate wrote:Hello,

I would like to invite you to Hermania Argelin. If you would like to move here, please send me a telegraph.
Naturally I proceeded to ridicule his region, nation, intelligence, and manhood in general, whilst boasting of my own region, nation, intelligence, and manhood (which is incontestable.)

For some reason he took offence at all this, and sent me the following reply:
you just wait til my nation is populated better than yours ever will be, and my nation is the awesomest
Given the sheer dumbness of this I am unsure as how to respond... Suggestions?
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Nobuseri wrote: Given the sheer dumbness of this I am unsure as how to respond... Suggestions?
Such ignorance can be met with only one response. Exterminatus.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Are you suggesting an ESUS invasion threat delivered through a series of individual TGs by members expressing support for our fellow ally?

Of course it would be just individual members not speaking for the ESUS in general.
The Othranar
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by The Othranar »

Normally I just give spammers like this the usual response. This being things ranging from ridicule, to seeming to answer their questions while lacing it with ridicule worded in such a way they don't realize it's there. Put it more simply I generally I just fuck with their minds until they go away and cry in a corner while my mental seed drips from their ears.

I'll try to find an example of this but there can be no promises, I don't save much when it comes to this.

As for my suggestion for a response. It would be thus:
Then what? Will your pathetic existence be made somehow significant because you have a large population in a nation that only exists as lines of text on the internet? Do you have some sort of insecurities about lacking certain physical features that you feel a need to justify by having a large population? Or is just that this fact, which is rather insignificant in and of itself, will boost your faltering ego? Do you think the fact that I can outwit you at any turn will somehow be rendered insignificant because you have a large population count? An internet statistic will never define who you are or who I am, so there is no possibility that when and indeed if your nation is "the awesomest" (which isn't even a word by the way) I will feel no sort of emotion about this what so ever as it is rather pointless in the end.

In short: In the unlikely event that this does happen, so flipping what? Having a higher statistic in an online site means jack in the real world and odds are my future will be much better than yours as I actually have a decent amount of intelligence to apply to improving my life while what little intelligence you have will be devoted entirely to your pathetic internet statistic.

Have a nice day.

P.S.: I'm sure your regular doctor can recommend and excellent psychologist if you are interested in seeking professional help.
Not my best, but I think it would do for this. :twisted:
It's not a cookie. It's art.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

You might also remind him as his nation gains population, yours will too. He will never catch up nor even gain a single population statistic value ahead of you. He will forever remain at the minimum X ammount behind you at all times and if he ever lets his nation fade away, yours will continue gaining.

Reality, even in a fictional game, sucks.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Not if you get deleted, Bal.
The Othranar
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by The Othranar »

Arenumberg wrote:Not if you get deleted, Bal.
Odds of him (talking about the n00b) knowing though? I don't think very high.
It's not a cookie. It's art.
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

I've decided to leave him alone.

He's suffered enough... what with his future career in cement mixing.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.