Pass the J Mindset. :O

Spam all day!
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Pass the J Mindset. :O

Post by Trailers »

..Hmm..Why is there a Forum 7? Didn't we veto that idea..?
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

Mindset stole some of CF's stash, and went crazy, you missed him changing our names to HackysackFatwinkle
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

:shock: OK, now i'm officially freaked out...and that takes alot. WTF? is going on here?
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Nothing is going on. Everything is fine. Nothing is broken. Move along citizen.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

[naive sarcasm] OK, i'm really not sure what's goin' on, but i like it...where do i sign up? :P [/naive sarcasm]
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

You do not. Get back in line, Prole!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

For not being in line... no more choco rations, *takes Megas to rehabilitation center, hands to CF* You know what Big Brother wants.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Metallinauts wrote:For not being in line... no more choco rations, *takes Megas to rehabilitation center, hands to CF* You know what Big Brother wants.
"Megas. How much is two plus two?"

*Facehugger wheels over a large and particularly nasty looking device over. It looks much like a Mekantan tentacle robot, save that these tentacles are equipped with blades and spikes and tearing talons along the entire length.*
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Metallinauts wrote:For not being in line... no more choco rations, *takes Megas to rehabilitation center, hands to CF* You know what Big Brother wants.
"Megas. How much is two plus two?"

*Facehugger wheels over a large and particularly nasty looking device over. It looks much like a Mekantan tentacle robot, save that these tentacles are equipped with blades and spikes and tearing talons along the entire length.*
"uuummm...4 and 1/2 fish..."
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Megas wrote: "uuummm...4 and 1/2 fish..."

"...No! Wrong!"

*The tentacles start whirring and slowly inching their way towards Megas, promising much agony.*

"What is two plus two?"