Pass the J Mindset. :O

Spam all day!
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

MINDSET PASS THE GOD DAM J WILL YA. *raids the munchie box with the label "Central Facehuggeria, tutched and be tutched"* op's .... i dont like the sound of that
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

*smuggles cybernetic Carebears equiped with powered momo-weave durmal armour and nanological assimilation particle-beam tummy symbols into random nations' major population centers.*

---------

In a dark alley, a figure moves through the shadows;

"Hey Jack, is that you?" a Random Citizen calls, cautiously moving deeper ; hand hovering near his holstered sidearm.

The figure turns to face him, steping out of the shadows as it does; the short, blue-furred bipedal bear smiling happily. "He'wo; are wo unhappy?" it asks in inhuman tones.

"The hell?" RC sputters, frowning at this unforseen oddity; his pistol's drawn as concern for his friend rises, "It's a fucking furry! Where the hell is Jack?!"

Indetured, the Carebear aproaches RC, arms spread wide, "Aww, are wou unhappy? Do wo want to be fwends?"

RC steps back, uncertain at first; face suddenly contorting in utter disgust as he assumes the most perverse possible interpretation, the tripple-retort of a heavy plasma pistol reverberating in the close space of the alley.

Blinking, sun-bright plasma burning temporary artifacts into his retinas, RC squints as his abused nightvision returns; muttered obscenities escaping as he takes in the carnage befor him.

Or lack thereof.

The Carebear still stoof befor him, suffering two small patches of blackened, smoking fur and a burst, rapidly-regenerating eyeball, but otherwise unharmed.

"Why?!" it demanded, frowning; a child-like scowl suddenly forming as the sickeningly-cute iconography upon it's tummy began to glow, "You're bad! Be nice!"

Now, RC might not have been the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he wasn't so dull as to miss the connection between what must have been milspec body armour, and a suddenly-glowing... thingy. And so he had apropriatly taken flight befor his unexpected adversary had finished speaking.

Jane Doe swore, hurredly fumbling with her keys even as weapons fire echoed from a nearby alley, the store clerk trying not to think of the horror stories that came out of this part of town as she struggled to access her car, never suspecting this newest of threats.

She paused, startled, as a man dove out of that very alley; the right key suddenly, finally sinking into the lock as a blinding beam shot out of the darkness, striking the fleeing man in the leg - knocking him over but little else.

Slipping into her car, she hunkered down and gunned the ignition, nearly wetting herself as a plasma pulse tore clear through her car; the man throwing himself into her back seat befor she could get the car in gear.

"Go!" RC shouted as the woman, waving his pistol at her to insure she did just that. She didn't need to be told twice.

Another beam lanced through the darkness from the receeding alley's mouth; RC ducking reflexivly, sighing as he realised it had missed cleanly, and that no more were following.

A tingling brought his attention back to his leg, now that he had time to think; the odd sensation spreading outward from where that... thing had shot him.

"I... take he to a hospital..." the man's voice was distant, but Jane was too frightened to question him; she just nodded jerkily, and for a time they drove on in silence.

"We- we're almost there," she stammered later as the shock started to wear off; glancing back at the next red light when no answer came, "Are... you alright?"

The eyes that looked back at her were no longer human; "I wuv you!" what had once been RC declared, and a blinding light filled the car.
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

This explains everyong. Kanuck.

I... I understand now.

I wuv ya.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

*right eye twitches*

I would just like to personally thank you, Kanuck, for now I shall have nightmares for weeks...

*more twitching*
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Stop, policeia!
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre