More mean looking? Jesus with an afro.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Jordaxia wrote:
Central Facehuggeria wrote:
And wait a second... Submersible Aircraft Carriers? Screw that! Flying Aircraft Carriers for teh win!11
Well, I thought I heard about them, but wasn't sure, so I didn't want to risk being wrong. Flying aircraft carriers!!!!! what can be better or more mean looking?
Flying Krogoths. With Core Commander launchers.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Theres a huge ass transport that transports transports...
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Jordaxia wrote: Flying Krogoths. With Core Commander launchers.
:D KROGGIE!

http://www.planetannihilation.com/galle ... ogoth1.jpg

image, in case anyone is confused. This thing dwarfs basic infantry by a major degree, and they're already oversized. mounted on its back are twin RAPID FIRE cruise missile launchers, on its fists are plasma guns or something, and on its head is a laser device that kills basically everything in one shot.

I take it you were a CORE fan, not one of those ARM stinkers?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Jordaxia wrote:This thing dwarfs basic infantry by a major degree, and they're already oversized.
To put things into perspective, basic infantry are thirty feet tall in TA, and they fling around kiloton level firepower as their basic weapons.

I take it you were a CORE fan, not one of those ARM stinkers?
Damn right!

I've got the Krogoth action shot loitering on my hard drive though. Looks sweet. I'll upload it after dinner.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

No need, for I found one in my brief "Krogoth" google.

http://robyrt.coolserver.net/images/krogvict.jpg

That's the one, right?

edit, though it's dark, see the tank below it. it's barely worth considering, and likely between 60-100 feet tall.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Jordaxia wrote:No need, for I found one in my brief "Krogoth" google.

http://robyrt.coolserver.net/images/krogvict.jpg

That's the one, right?

edit, though it's dark, see the tank below it. it's barely worth considering, and likely between 60-100 feet tall.
And that, my friends, is why TA will always reign supreme over Starcraft.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

Krogoth < d-Cannon.

Yeeeees I am an arM stinker. Proud of it. They had the better kbots and defenses anyway. Plus they won in the end when Cavedog released their own counter uberbot :p (Orcone)

Krogoth had rapid fire Missile launchers, two Intimidator Gauss cannons on it's fists, and A Captured Arm Annhilator Energy Cannon on it's head (arm can build those turrets, take a look back).

Orcone had a pair of big berthas on it's arms , and a massive array of antimatter warheads (well, that's what they were called) fitted to it's back.

Btw, wiki says
For example, the size of a standard AK is determined from 3D modelling programs to be roughly 8 metres tall, and a Commander to be the size of a modern office building. A Krogoth would be the size of a skyscraper
Go figure.
;>
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Xenonier wrote:Krogoth < d-Cannon.
Commander < Nuke. :P

I never let my Kroggy get near a commander. That's why I've got mass nukes ready for just such an occurance.
Plus they won in the end when Cavedog released their own counter uberbot :p (Orcone)
The Orcone was a fan creation just like the Karganeth.
Krogoth had rapid fire Missile launchers, two Intimidator Gauss cannons on it's fists, and A Captured Arm Annhilator Energy Cannon on it's head (arm can build those turrets, take a look back).
...Arm can't build BLOD turrets. The Arm Annihilator is a totally different piece of equipment here.
Orcone had a pair of big berthas on it's arms , and a massive array of antimatter warheads (well, that's what they were called) fitted to it's back.
...Orcone was a fan creation. :)

If you want uber, go with the Core Quadragoth. It's a four legged kbot significantly bigger than most buildings in the game, carries a multi-barrel rapid fire Intimidator (Core's long range gun,) as well as nuclear cruise missiles, an incredibly powerful green laser of death, and a heavy plasma gun.
Btw, wiki says
Wiki=Teh unreliable. In the scaling programs that they originally distributed with TA, the peewee was 30 meters tall.