NUMA! WHY NUMA?!?!?!

Spam all day!
Rupil
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Rupil »

I have a stomach of a star-goat- its capable of digesting even the most god-moddingly impossible (or extremely realisticly awesome) things.

How now brown cow?
Current Nation: Nhotap
Non-Human Organisms That Allow Plots
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Rupil wrote:I have a stomach of a star-goat- its capable of digesting even the most god-moddingly impossible (or extremely realisticly awesome) things.

How now brown cow?

...Oh noes! I have been PWND!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote: *Consumes safety deposit box.*

I have the stomach of a hell-goat. Much nastier and more ferocious than a regular goat!
*checks records*

Hurm... wrong 'box; that one contains the contextual framework of your own existance.

In effect, you have consumed yourself.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Kanuckistan wrote:
Central Facehuggeria wrote: *Consumes safety deposit box.*

I have the stomach of a hell-goat. Much nastier and more ferocious than a regular goat!
*checks records*

Hurm... wrong 'box; that one contains the contextual framework of your own existance.

In effect, you have consumed yourself.
Unfortunately for you, I am capable of ignoring the laws of logic when it comes to consuming my enemies' souls.

*Rips the soul out of Kanuckistan's body, slaps it with a wang soldier, and eats it.*
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote: Unfortunately for you, I am capable of ignoring the laws of logic when it comes to consuming my enemies' souls.

*Rips the soul out of Kanuckistan's body, slaps it with a wang soldier, and eats it.*

No, that was a dormant(tho not any more; enjoy!) Curse of Dire Flatulance; I don't keep my soul on my person - too many petty theives after such things.

Speaking of which, your own soul is up for sale on E-Bay if you'd like to buy it back.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Kanuckistan wrote:

No, that was a dormant(tho not any more; enjoy!) Curse of Dire Flatulance; I don't keep my soul on my person - too many petty theives after such things.
As I said earlier, mortal, when I harvest souls, the laws of logic need not apply.
Speaking of which, your own soul is up for sale on E-Bay if you'd like to buy it back.
No thank you. Getting rid of the thrice damned thing was tough enough in the first place. I do not want it back.
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

*Image suppressed by Big Brother. Get back in line, Prole!*
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote: As I said earlier, mortal, when I harvest souls, the laws of logic need not apply.
I thought it obvious by now that I'm not confined to mere logic?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Kanuckistan wrote:
Central Facehuggeria wrote: As I said earlier, mortal, when I harvest souls, the laws of logic need not apply.
I thought it obvious by now that I'm not confined to mere logic?
Exactly. You see the point. Hence why I am able to do this.

Rips Kanuckistan's soul out of his body and throws it into the wookie room.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

College treating you well CF?
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}