"I am certainly willing to share a drink with you.

Spam all day!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Fortunately, you fail to realize that I have struck a deal with Mr. 47. The wookies recognize me as a 'non-target.'

*Smiles as the Wookie advances on CorpSac.*
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

ahh shit, hang on being a IM mod im imune to the wookie loving fun...muhahahaha *starts to tie CF to my back and then carrys on running*
TAE Jaratia
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by TAE Jaratia »

I have a two foot long penis. It is hairy, and the mere sight of it causes your jugular to split open and start spewing out copious amounts of phlegm.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

TAE Jaratia wrote:I have a two foot long penis. It is hairy, and the mere sight of it causes your jugular to split open and start spewing out copious amounts of phlegm.
im scared *still running from the wookies*
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

"Golf-Oscar-Delta, this is Recon-One; we have a code Oscar-Mike-Golf-Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot. Repeat, code Oscar-Mike-Golf-Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot."

"Rodger Recon-One, this is Golf-Oscar-Delta; please advise."

"Golf-Oscar-Delta, I have a class twenty-four Whiskey-Zulu; bearing north, range two posts. Requesting orbital fire support."

"Afirmitive Recon-One... Standby... Confirmed; blaster-bombs are on the spoke. Suggest you run like hell, Recon-One; Golf-Oscar-Delta out."

*cue carpet-nuking*
Xanthal
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Xanthal »

"Humanity searches for affirmation that life, that existence itself is eternal. We console ourselves with concepts of life after death and foolish clichés, but as humans we can not know that there is anything at all beyond the constraints of our own minds. We must live with or deny the one true Reality: existence itself is only known to oneself, one moment in time and all we do with it. I live, for this instant, in Reality. My only affirmation is that I am real here and now, and that my thoughts are enough to make all the infinite emptiness of space and time ring with their truth. Here and now I am real; and that is enough for ever."

-Ezekiel Edwardo Zabertini
Last edited by Guest on Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Complete information on Xanthal can be found in its factbook.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

MINDSET! Daddy! Kill the infidels for me, won't you? I can only bleed on them and die for their sins. Better yet, get Vin Diesel to kill them! He's better at smiting. Hell, give me my sword, I'll go with him.

*dons jesus-mecha-armor*

*falls from the sky, kicks the sound barrier's ass on the way down*

*lands, creating a shockwave that kills everyone in a 5-mile radius*

*kicks ass with sword. meatbag ass*
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

[quote="Xanthal"]"Humanity searches for affirmation that life, that existence itself is eternal. We console ourselves with concepts of life after death and foolish clichés like “love lasts forever.â€
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}