The Ultimate Fighting Machine

Spam all day!
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Fools! It's all a diversion! The squirrels will kill us all!

I caught one trying to raise a zombie once. He was perched over a grave, waving his infernal hands in the air! I threw an acorn (such irony!) and broke his concentration, thus saving my college from ZOMBIES.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Arizona Nova wrote:Fools! It's all a diversion! The squirrels will kill us all!

I caught one trying to raise a zombie once. He was perched over a grave, waving his infernal hands in the air! I threw an acorn (such irony!) and broke his concentration, thus saving my college from ZOMBIES.

Relax, comrad! Already new Marks of cybernetic Attack-Beaver has entered production - one specificly designed to deal with this thread!

The Squirrel Hordes do not even suspect, but even now, as their evil plot starts to unfold, it is already doomed.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

You don't know, you just don't know, how deep this conspiracy goes! They've already secured the trees, the power lines, the nut mines... when the revolution comes, it will take EVERY OUNCE OF STRENGTH we have to resist - to survive!
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Don't forget our secret weapon, running and hiding like little bitches...
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

I just couldn't do that to a hamster. I swear it's eyes make me want to save it.

Maybe they are psychic or something.
;>
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

you know the real Ultimate Fighting Machine is.........................THE SPORK, the cross of the fork and a spoon, its unnatural un human its PURE evil. Mix a Spork with a Hamster and you have a HamSpork, can you see it now.

This has been a Pissed off CorpSac random Post.
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

CorpSac wrote:you know the real Ultimate Fighting Machine is.........................THE SPORK, the cross of the fork and a spoon, its unnatural un human its PURE evil. Mix a Spork with a Hamster and you have a HamSpork, can you see it now.

This has been a Pissed off CorpSac random Post.
Ah but do you neglect the Foon? And yes, there is a such a thing as a Foon and it is different than a spork.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Flaming Souls wrote: Ah but do you neglect the Foon? And yes, there is a such a thing as a Foon and it is different than a spork.
Elaborate.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Spork, a mix of a fork and spoon with a predominate bowl and under-developed tines, hence the sp from spoon being formost.

Foon, a mix of a fork and spoon with more developed tines and a lesser bowl.

And there you have it
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Wow...I...never knew one could be so...descriptive and...precise when discussing...eating utensils.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas