Funny Videos Mk II

Spam all day!
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

I am terrified to click.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

I clicked and now am terrified.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

I think that, from now on, all the really terrible criminals in Nobuseri will be forced to make appearances on that show.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

I think that just for your avatar that we make you part of its regular cast.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Here's an old one.

How they do D&D in France:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... medy&hl=en
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Here is something for the BSG fans.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3268&hl=en
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

ROFLMAO is a great WoW Machinima. Enjoi.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Even better. And incredibly true, even for those that were unfortunate to join the Horde.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum