NO MAR INTARWEB FER JOO!!

Spam all day!
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:You know, Sskiss is very funny when he's angry. Soylent Elf is... ELF! MUHAHAHAHa! Needs more pooper! Weehee! Bomba! Para bailar las cucarachas... dum dum dum dee! The exotic femtoparticle merges with the nucleonic interferance to explode releasing infectious RNA codons coated in lime jello! Tallcat is taaaaaalllll! A challenger dissappears! One kiloton is approximately four terajoules or thirty five qwibbles on a devorak keyboard which is itself equivelent to five and a quarter Krogoths or one hundred thousand one Purple Jesus Robots. And that's why Admiral Akbar is warning you about a trap!
Just....wow
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

I do believe reading that killed a few brain cells. Damnit, CF...
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:You know, Sskiss is very funny when he's angry. Soylent Elf is... ELF! MUHAHAHAHa! Needs more pooper! Weehee! Bomba! Para bailar las cucarachas... dum dum dum dee! The exotic femtoparticle merges with the nucleonic interferance to explode releasing infectious RNA codons coated in lime jello! Tallcat is taaaaaalllll! A challenger dissappears! One kiloton is approximately four terajoules or thirty five qwibbles on a devorak keyboard which is itself equivelent to five and a quarter Krogoths or one hundred thousand one Purple Jesus Robots. And that's why Admiral Akbar is warning you about a trap!
Congradulations. It's been a while since anyone got the cattle prod tentacles.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

And that, boys and girls, is why you should never swallow anything fizzy when inside Nobuserian borders.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Trailers wrote:And that, boys and girls, is why you should never swallow anything fizzy when inside Nobuserian borders.
Meh, I'm sure that's only part of the problem.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas