Spam all day!
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

National sterotypes preferably represented through pics or song and dance

Post by Sskiss »

My people are always being stereotyped. :mrgreen:

Which gives me an idea. What do all of you think should be each race or nations stereotypical characteristics?
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Re: The End (Planning Thread)

Post by Kreshh »

CF (a childs closet maybe)

Nobuseri

or maybe

Ile Sorne

Sskiss

That's all I got for now...
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Re: National sterotypes preferably represented through pics or s

Post by Derscon »

We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.