And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Re: LOL NS.

Post by The Fedral Union »

This entire thing has gotten to the point that its "pants on head" retarded.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

The Cerberus Alliance wrote:Oh look! It's the "Hermes ignores TFU" mess again!

For fuck's sake, this just gets worse and worse every time the issue comes up.
Agreed.

Also, speaking of which:

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 68#p861368
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

It will end in the say way as their RPs ever did, but the question is which side will pull the "I don't like what happened to me so I will stop posting" tactic. From what I understand both are quite good at that.
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 0&start=50

Dingdong the GA might be dead!
:banana:

[hermes]LOOK EVERYONE I'M TEACHING NS HOW TO DIPLOMACY BY SHOOTING PEOPLE!!![/Hermes]

Seriously the amount of inane idiocy and petty blood running through their veins makes me sad for humanity.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Hairline cracks in the edifice of Bryn's hubris; if they widen, call me a prophet.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

The Fedral Union wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 0&start=50

[hermes]LOOK EVERYONE I'M TEACHING NS HOW TO DIPLOMACY BY SHOOTING PEOPLE!!![/Hermes]

Seriously the amount of inane idiocy and petty blood running through their veins makes me sad for humanity.
While the lulz is great, I will actually be a little sad if the GA dies. I think it's a fun thing to RP, and wish more people would do it, to provide greater lulz. It is the Galactic UN. While I ICly don't like things being forced down peoples' throats, I think the discussion and debates provide for awesome RP and political maneuvering. It is disappointing that people hate it just because it's Bryn Shander and Auman who actually bothered to carry the idea out.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Derscon wrote:
The Fedral Union wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 0&start=50

While the lölz is great, I will actually be a little sad if the GA dies. I think it's a fun thing to RP, and wish more people would do it, to provide greater lölz. It is the Galactic UN. While I ICly don't like things being forced down peoples' throats, I think the discussion and debates provide for awesome RP and political maneuvering. It is disappointing that people hate it just because it's Bryn Shander and Auman who actually bothered to carry the idea out.
It's a great idea, but it's ruined by Bryn's grandstanding and self-importance.

The man ruins anything he comes in contact with, Derscon. Why don't you run the GA?
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Why don't we run it at rupil? The GA needs a neutral party regardless of who ignores who its not fair to those who are ignored by hermes not to be invited to a diplomatic event.