LOL NS.

Spam all day!
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Re: LOL NS.

Post by Arizona Nova »

The Fedral Union wrote:Why don't we run it at rupil? The GA needs a neutral party regardless of who ignores who its not fair to those who are ignored by hermes not to be invited to a diplomatic event.
Because you pack the place with armed guards. -_-
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Post by The Fedral Union »

Do not pin this on me, I simply did not want any *points to the GA* against any other diplomats, and you still doubt the validity of armed guards after the crap Auman pulled? seriously. And you still ignored my point about the fairness.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

The Fedral Union wrote:Do not pin this on me, I simply did not want any *points to the GA* against any other diplomats, and you still doubt the validity of armed guards after the crap Auman pulled? seriously. And you still ignored my point about the fairness.
How would armed guards have stopped Auman shooting OMG's diplomat?

You can't shoot someone down in the street for shooting someone else in the leg. You can imprison them for a long time, sure, but Auman's fellow was powerful and would have wriggled out of it.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

The Fedral Union wrote:Do not pin this on me, I simply did not want any *points to the GA* against any other diplomats, and you still doubt the validity of armed guards after the crap Auman pulled? seriously. And you still ignored my point about the fairness.
It was supposed to be a diplomatic summit, not a maximum security prison. As well, from the point of view of attendees, armed guards for "security" can just as easily be turned to executioners. You need to learn subtlety.

vvvv THIS
Naggeroth wrote: Remember; the UN doesn't guard its chambers with the US Army Second Infantry Division with support from the SAS. Neither should you.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Naggeroth
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Empire of
Name: Naggeroth

Post by Naggeroth »

The only reason no one got pissed at Auman for shooting the guy was because none of them were armed and he had the room filled with soldiers. Claiming your protecting people from guy's like Auman by doing exactly the same thing as Auman (forcing people to give up weapons, guarding the place with soldiers rather then trained bodyguard personel.) doesn't really fly as an argument.

Remember; the UN doesn't guard its chambers with the US Army Second Infantry Division with support from the SAS. Neither should you.
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Correction I never forced any one to give up weapons so.... that point is invalid. You guys are really that short sighted and stuck on that rut? rather then helping you would rather whine about guards and armed people... wow..Now seriously can we move on about it? This is not about me and I would appreciate it if you stop MAKING it about me.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

The Fedral Union wrote:Correction I never forced any one to give up weapons so.... that point is invalid.
So you were going to allow some delegates to come in armed, AND have a platoon of armed guards? That's even worse!
The Fedral Union wrote:This is not about me and I would appreciate it if you stop MAKING it about me.
-This is forums 7, so as long as we aren't outright flaming you (and legitimate criticism is NOT flaming), it's alright
-This thread is about dumb things on NS, and packing a secure station which is held in common between the RSA with your troops at a diplomatic summit (and telling us to pack in our own is not a legitimate response) is a dumb thing, ergo it's fair game
-You need the security because it was your president? Look, when Obama travels around, does he bring a unit of Rangers with him?
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan

I'm not going to justify this with a response, Next topic.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

The Fedral Union wrote:I'm not going to justify this with a response, Next topic.
How Old Rob. -_-
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Yes I'm old rob because I don't want to engage in a petty argument over security or what I did in a thread right. This argument is vapid and inane, I am not god I am not perfect , deal with it , I will make some mistakes.

Protip: I'm not in the mood to argue about something at 8:30 am on a Saturday.