LOL NS.

Spam all day!
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Re: LOL NS.

Post by Telros »

What about that thread am I supposed to rage at, SC?
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

The basic math fail where more is somehow less, I assume?
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Terran Alliance
Name: The United Terran Alliance

Post by The Fedral Union »

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... &start=350

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Fail
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

No, Rob, this is not your drama thread. This is not your bitch-about-players-I-don't-like or bitch-about-settings-I-don't-like or bitch-about-how-fucking-unbecoming-something-is thread.

This is where stuff that is AMUSING is supposed to go, so unless you have something amusing to contribute, would you kindly fuck off.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Hataria / The Steppe Empire threads can be amusing sometimes. Most times they're just frustrating, so yes, post something truly Lulz next time.

Well, something like this

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=20

For example
Euroslavia wrote:It gave me the ability to abandon my ravenous hunger for sex and cocaine.
It's lolzworthy regardless of being a lie to try looking cool or not.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Kostemetsia wrote:No, Rob, this is not your drama thread. This is not your bitch-about-players-I-don't-like or bitch-about-settings-I-don't-like or bitch-about-how-fucking-unbecoming-something-is thread.

This is where stuff that is AMUSING is supposed to go, so unless you have something amusing to contribute, would you kindly fuck off.

I was pointing to the fact that the bionicle guy was saying I'm going to force another player to come to peace . Your argument is invalid you are the weakest link good bye!

I found it quite funny that some one could think about forcing someone to do something on the internet.. So if you don't find it funny then DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK. No one is holding a fucking gun to your head and saying click on the damned link. Seriously man what the hell is your problem I know you fucking dislike me but grow the fuck up. Every time I try to post something amusing (to me) EVEN WHEN I'M NOT doing any sort of drama crap Mind you I said it was fail (how the hell is that bitching of any caliber by the way?) You jump down my throat like I'm your little chump like I'm a fucking punching bay. Do me a favor leave me alone and don't respond to any thing I say I'm ignoring you.
Last edited by The Fedral Union on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

The Fedral Union wrote:
Kostemetsia wrote:No, Rob, this is not your drama thread. This is not your bitch-about-players-I-don't-like or bitch-about-settings-I-don't-like or bitch-about-how-fucking-unbecoming-something-is thread.

I was pointing to the fact that the bionicle guy was saying I'm going to force another player to come to peace . Your argument is invalid you are the weakest link good bye!

I found it quite funny that some one could think about forcing someone to do something on the internet.. So if you don't find it funny then DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK. No one is holding a fucking gun to your head and saying click on the damned link. Seriously man what the hell is your problem I know you fucking dislike me but grow the fuck up.
Can I post Rob's angry bitching/selfvictimization in the LOL NS thread?

And Solar, be nice to Euro. You sound like a friend of mine when you do what you do. And he's a douchebag. :P
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
The Fedral Union
ESUS Teletubby Fan

You know I probably shouldn't have ranted like that.. But its been a horrible week my wisdom teeth are acting up, any who I will recuse myself from any more responses to this thread until I come up with something funny for you guys..

Isn't Eruro the one who keeps locking rps even if some are noobish he like blatantly locks things he dosen't consider "rp"? I mean hell he moved an IC alliance recruitment thread from II because it also adverted a region.

Now this is a funny comment:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 4#p1368524
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

The Fedral Union wrote:You know I probably shouldn't have ranted like that.. But its been a horrible week my wisdom teeth are acting up, any who I will recuse myself from any more responses to this thread until I come up with something funny for you guys..

Isn't Eruro the one who keeps locking rps even if some are noobish he like blatantly locks things he dosen't consider "rp"? I mean hell he moved an IC alliance recruitment thread from II because it also adverted a region.

Now this is a funny comment:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 4#p1368524
1. I like Iran
2. I don't know, but Euro isn't a total retard.
3. We all have shit days.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Isn't Euro the one who keeps locking rps even if some are noobish he like blatantly locks things he dosen't consider "rp"?
Lol no, he locks alternate history and blatant fanfic RPs because of the silly rules of the forums against them. Although tbh most fanfic stuff fails epically and there are tons of other more fun ways to do AH like Hearts of Iron 2, so good riddance. Euro sometimes just tends to be a barrier to actually legit RPs, that's all. Probably because of how NS was structured. Again, I don't really like those "create a different NS from your own in this scenario" RPs because they tend to be too restrictive, so it doesn't really affects me.

Now, for the lulz, screw this discussion.
Derscon wrote:And Solar, be nice to Euro. You sound like a friend of mine when you do what you do. And he's a douchebag. :P
Diz iz teh INTARNETZ SRZ BSNS LOLS

Not my fault Euro posted one of the lolziest posts in a lolz thread, and the fact this thread is called LOL NS.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die