LOL NS.

Spam all day!
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Re: LOL NS.

Post by Metallinauts »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Trailers wrote: How is the japanese version of a fucking rapier going to help?
It'll help you get shot when your opponent intelligently pulls out a gun and shoots you. :P

Seriously, you'd think all these people have never seen Indiana Jones. That's a textbook reason why not to bring a knife to a gunfight right there.
Hallelujah!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote: It'll help you get shot when your opponent intelligently pulls out a gun and shoots you. :P

Seriously, you'd think all these people have never seen Indiana Jones. That's a textbook reason why not to bring a knife to a gunfight right there.
Shhh! Never interupt the enemy when they're making a mistake!
Trailers wrote: Katana in FT outcome. ^

What about a FT D-Katana? :P
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Okay people, you do it for the same reason CF puts Chainsaws on his guns.

Evisceration... is... fun.

That's all there is to it.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Nobuseri wrote:Okay people, you do it for the same reason CF puts Chainsaws on his guns.

Evisceration... is... fun.

That's all there is to it.
Yes, this is true. Still, a standard katana is a rather inadequate weapon on a modern battlefield, much less a FT one. Unless this is some sort of fancy phase/d/plasma/energy katana, it's not going to do much against any self-respecting FT combatant.

Hell, the katana is at its best chewing through unarmored people, a task for which it is actually relatively decent. Against a human in power armor or a fully robotic killbot? It's completely useless.

Hell, the only reason my chainsaws work is that they're covered in forcefields and d-fields for greater cutting power. You could theoretically do the same with a katana, but the problem is that you're still sacrificing a ranged weapon for a melee one. A bayonet, on the other hand, lets you keep your melee weapon while still being able to shoot people as quick as you blink.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

I disagree, case in point:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v733736Sws8c ... 448&rank=4

As you can see, the Katana is actually a superior anti-capital ship weapon. :P
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Nob that was lame but cool at the same time.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Those destroyers obviously didn't have their anti-weaboo shields up. No wonder they lost.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
The Terranites
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by The Terranites »

I would beg to differ, Had Indiana Jones showed up,things would have gone down differently
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Ah yes. Xiscapia. I hate that nooblet. Not only does he have fucking furries in his nation, and has that japanese stuff in with it (DX), but he also ALWAYS says in his rps.

"The Xiscapians are far more graceful and agile than a human could hope to be."

1. You are new, so older nations pwn you.
2. I would say 200 years of genetic research can allow my humans to fucking be more agile than your furries.
3. Why are you fleets always bouncing around? I wonder whats defending the homefront? *sees image of undefended planets being glassed*

He's just annoying and he always says that piece of furry wank "we r bettar den humons HAR HAR HAR" in every thread.

Seriously, I would like to see him face up against me or CF. That would be fun times in crushing his little nooblet dreams.

EDIT: I also love how he tried to be equal by saying the Xiscapians have been around before all of us. You know, especially you guys who have been here since '01, '02 and '03.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Terran Imperium wrote:Ah yes. Xiscapia. I hate that nooblet. Not only does he have fucking furries in his nation, and has that japanese stuff in with it (DX), but he also ALWAYS says in his rps.

"The Xiscapians are far more graceful and agile than a human could hope to be."

1. You are new, so older nations pwn you.
2. I would say 200 years of genetic research can allow my humans to fucking be more agile than your furries.
3. Why are you fleets always bouncing around? I wonder whats defending the homefront? *sees image of undefended planets being glassed*

He's just annoying and he always says that piece of furry wank "we r bettar den humons HAR HAR HAR" in every thread.

Seriously, I would like to see him face up against me or CF. That would be fun times in crushing his little nooblet dreams.

EDIT: I also love how he tried to be equal by saying the Xiscapians have been around before all of us. You know, especially you guys who have been here since '01, '02 and '03.
Sounds like just another ignorable idiot. By the way... how many alien species pull the "we're better than humans" thing?
This won't end well.