Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: LOL NS.

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Kanuckistan wrote:

It's still sloppy and unprofessional.
This is Anonymous we're talking about. I'd be very concerned if it wasn't sloppy and unprofessional. :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

That logic thing was utter win. And very true. My reply would simply be, as said, I have had 200 years to take what the Spartans were, fricking fast, agile, strong (lifting tanks anyone =P), and all that. And to to improve. And considering it took us that little space of time between WWII and the Cold War to develop jet technology, think of what 200 years could do.

Yeah, have your furries beat that with their "natural grace". Well, I suppose they have some grace when I'm frying their faces off with plasma. XD

And the mass weapons, with computer-guided works for me as well. Although mine aren't as sexy and with the total rapeage, I too have power suits. Power suits FTW =P. So, yes, mass firing of weapons is lol.

Since this is an NS LOL thread, I have something I have found myself to add, something I hate which makes the hate I have for our furry friend seem like matchsticks to a tree.

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showpost.php?p ... stcount=24

This utter rapeage of animes, especially ones I like, putting them in the worst setting possible (FT), and then combine Naruto Shinobi stuff with the force and Alchemy makes me want to become CF, Mekanta and Arenumberg all at once and go on a torture frenzy on CW.

I mean seriously, "holy bullets".

HE.MUST.DIE.

It's nice you like them, but please, we don't need to see your fetish for these animes and yourself wanking to them because you managed to combine them in into the worst set of bastard tech I have ever seen.

Please, think of the children.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Nothing wrong with blessing your ammunition, although CW does tend to take it too far.

As for the fast and agile bit, my reply?

"I'm dodging your bulletz!!!1!"

"Each of my bullets carries a proximity-fused, 250 nanogram micro-encapsulated antimatter warhead. Every one goes off with the force of 10 kilograms of TNT upon closest aproach. My character may only be pointing a 4mm machine pistol at you, but it might help to think of it more along the lines of short-ranged gattling artillery."

Because any ground battle with me will inevitibly involve a nuclear exchange. :mrgreen:
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Indeed.

Let them boast of their physical prowess as my Mecha's flamethrowers consume their cities.

Let them prove their agility as a 15 meter blade descends upon them.

Let them speak with pride as to their grace as my battleships incinerate their worlds, rendering all that they hold dear to naught but glass.

They can have their 'furries,' I will hold true to blood and iron!

And yes, Anime Rape = Instant Death.
(especially since there are SO MANY other, better anime they could be raping... I mean FMA is great and all (Naruto can suck it), but ever heard of a Proxy anyone?)
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Eh, for the record, I am also a furry.
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

If you fired a series of explosive shells with that much yield that close to each other..wouldn't the first explosion from the first round destabilize the round behind it in a chain reaction antimatter explosion back to the furry behind the gun?
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Kanuckistan wrote:Eh, for the record, I am also a furry.
And I am also guilty of Anime Rape. The difference is that we're both reasonable, they are not.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Trailers wrote:If you fired a series of explosive shells with that much yield that close to each other..wouldn't the first explosion from the first round destabilize the round behind it in a chain reaction antimatter explosion back to the furry behind the gun?
Bullets are small, and fast, so they absorb very little of the energy. Mine are also jacketed with NES, at the very least, to help prevent accidents(MEAN's more stable than alot of chemical explosives, but it does pack a punch). Generally, this is more than enough to prevent them from chaining like that, but if you really want to crank up the RoF, you can buy hardened ammo.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

You jacket your bullets in the essence of Nintendo? That's a surprisingly good idea.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:You jacket your bullets in the essence of Nintendo? That's a surprisingly good idea.

Nuclear Enhanced Silver, actually - the strong nuclear force augmenting the normal molecular bonds. But you knew that. :P