LOL NS.

Spam all day!
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Re: LOL NS.

Post by Telros »

And people wonder why I LIKE being cynical.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Nation ... w_to_Troll
Refound the region late at night.
Some people have better things to do late at night than that. Image
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

Solar Communes wrote:
Derscon wrote:I was having fun in that thread =/
Yeah, that was one of the biggest dramas I witnessed since the time I saw an old admin using his powers to "coup" a forum because it was becoming too heavy-handed in moderation for their standards. A pity it's over :(

Also I pretended such a horde of retards didn't exist for a long time. It's more Fail than CyberNations.

If such "raiders" got some special treatment, there would be Glorious Epic Lulz. That'd be a day I would not want to skip browsing NS. Probably a bunch of rejected newfags by /b/. Not counting those who were rejected by the NS RP forums and butthurt over it too.

On a related matter, Pythagosaurus nearly superates Linus Torvalds in this thread:

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 15&t=37474
Haha, and I was quoted, too.

Oh well. Two warnings in over 6 years of NS isn't bad. Of course, I pride myself in my first warning ever, which was for calling Scolopendra a raging faggot.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37556

The NS Hate Machine has been fueled.

News at 11: Even more Drama and Lulz shall ensue.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 1#p1520841

...ahaha. The official story isn't quite right. I lawyered myself out of a warning. :D
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

In the good places of the Internet, the only thing that gets you banned is being fail and unfunny in every post you make for months.

This is why I give a shit about NSG. I know of a General Discussion forum where the only rule is "Don't post like a total dumbfuck or you'll get a shiny DUMBFUCK!! tag above your avatar"
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Enough of all this Mod talk, we really need something to laugh at and I think I found the Thread that has FAIL built into it from the start. I really don't know where to start so I will let you find all the things in it that will make a sane RPer lose it.

The Reapers attack
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Here is another Thread that might make you LOL:

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37347
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 3#p1571443

Not only is Bryn Shataria ignoring Otagia for fighter spam, but apparently, he can speak for gameplay for his entire alliance.

Bryn's arrogance is beyond irritating. It's now on Hatarofl level.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

....I think Bryn Shander ignored me.