LOL NS.

Spam all day!
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Re: LOL NS.

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Derscon wrote:....I think Bryn Shander ignored me.
Wait... what?
This won't end well.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

The Cerberus Alliance wrote:
Wait... what?
That's what I said. However, if you look at his map, I'm clearly no longer on it.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Derscon wrote:
Wait... what?
That's what I said. However, if you look at his map, I'm clearly no longer on it.
I lol'd.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I heard that if he IGNOREs other players he removes them from his map.

Kinda makes it biased if that is true.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Balrogga wrote:I heard that if he IGNOREs other players he removes them from his map.

Kinda makes it biased if that is true.
Nope, I'm wrong. I wasn't ignored, he just removed my planets because I was ejected from Hermes due to "conflicting loyalties."
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

...except many of us are not IN Hermes, and still have our planets on it.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Telros wrote:...except many of us are not IN Hermes, and still have our planets on it.
They were put back. I'm guessing they were removed for formatting purposes.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Derscon wrote:"conflicting loyalties."
Okay, what loyalties are we talking about, here?
This won't end well.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Derscon wrote:"conflicting loyalties."
Okay, what loyalties are we talking about, here?
My loyalties to Hermes v. my loyalties to my ESUS ally in Otagia and my trading partner in Morningstar.

However, ICly, he actually has no reason to do this, since he ignored Otagia, who was the only one who I 'shared intelligence' with. So he ejected me for sharing intel with a non-existent entity. <_<
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Derscon wrote:So he ejected me for sharing intel with a non-existent entity. <_<
You know, I'd really love to see the full list of nations that Bryn's ignored.

Also, does anyone else have any control in Hermes? Or is it just Bryn's poorly-hidden attempt to create his own personal army?
This won't end well.