Spam all day!
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Re: LOL NS.

Post by Solar Communes »

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 1#p3298391

Make a thread about sexual positions in a GD as full of fail as NS one, what would one expect?

Hilarious drama is hilarious

Meanwhile open pedo scum is lauded in GD lol.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

That guy couldn't handle moderators doing their job. Such a wonderful series of posts. Tip for the future: The Mods know the rules better than you do. Don't be a fail-lawyer.
This won't end well.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

The Cerberus Alliance wrote:Tip for the future: Make an trolling alt behind 7 proxies and see if you can get some Anons to raid NS if you end like this
Fixed.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 1#p3422881

If you have seen one of my random rageposts you'll get it.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=74451

I prefer to lol over it instead of raging.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

The mental image alone deserves this.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 5#p3538135

Beats everything ever made before in "OMG WTF" and fucked up shit.

Reminds me of something Automagfreek linked to me by TG. Except it is worse.

Holy shit.

This reminds me of RPGCodex.

*EDIT I'LL QUOTE IT FULLY HERE IN CASE SOMEONE BITCHES ABOUT IT AND IT VANISHES
Jenrak wrote:"Please, please, no...no, p-p-please let my wife and son go." The fortress of Catalonia, one of the many jungle fortresses upon Scalia's tropical world, was a bleeding husk and tumor of a stone structure within a concrete jungle that stretched with the reminder of a Mayan ruin - the tall stone pillars were stacked in pyramid-esque nature that was not smooth, but stepped in a sense that they were easily climbable. The area was riddled with absurdly large craters, immense enough to create lakes within the fortress as the screaming figure of a single man was being dragged out, his wrists tied together with heavy and thick rope.

He was blubbering, his fine one finely clean shaved and his eyes once a clear and idealistic passion. He carried a set of tattoos on the back of his neck, rubbed out by acid as the skin was already melting and bubbling, crusting over with a white pocket of skin that seemed to inflame the surroundings in deep red. He was stripped naked, his ass bare and his slightly pudgy body hung out over a table as the soldiers tied his legs to a dilapidated and broken table, the rusty nails jutting out of the edges yet not touching him. He was crying and sweating at the same time, his jaw quivering in fear as a face looked down at him.

"Where is he?" She asked, the blood from her one eye dripping down as the droplet crawled into his nostrils, the skin it touched bubbling and boiling. She blew a puff of smoke in his face as he tried not to inhale it. "Relish it. It's quite delicious." She answered, her voice gruff and deep, almost with a smoker's lung as she took a cigarette and took a drag as she blew a small swirling cloud into the air.

Othma was dressed in a deep black coat, laced with blood-stained and dirt-covered first, drenched in dried sweat and filled with nematodes and tapeworms that were unable to penetrate her iron-clad skin. Her hands were distorted, wretched stumps save for a cybernetic right hand, twisting and turning in the most absurd movements that it would raise eyebrows in anyone nearby. Around her were a ring of soldiers, cordoning and section off the standing and watching crowd as they both curiously and fearfully watched this burn-faced woman peer over their warlord.

Despotism. Destitution. Derelict. All of these could describe the dense rainbow foliage of Scalian, smacked up against a dirt-blanketed fog. Only two moons were visible today, each in their own unique lunar phase as one was dangerously close to the atmosphere, already developing a soft pinkish tinge to its edges.

"I don't know. I don't know." He repeated, shaking his head as the soldiers finished tying him down. Othma sighed, taking another drag before she blew out a puff of smoke, engulfing him in a small cloud of it as he coughed it out.

"Relish it. You'll need it. I don't smoke tobacco. I smoke other things." She whispered, standing back up as a tray was wheeled to her by one of her soldiers, the civilians onlooking. "The fortress of Catalonia is a hard thing to take, really. Takes alot of firepower to bring this fortress to its knees. I admire your defensive competence. Alot of work. I can't believe I actually had to get someone to mine open the grates of the sewage system, get in and disable the code from there. Ha. Incredible." She smiled, taking a drag.

"I'm smoking Hemweed. You should know it, you harvest alot of it for your own trade, so it makes sense. Good aphrodisiac, but even better pain reliever. Makes you horny and and stoned. You can't feel anything. You don't feel anything. It numbs you out." She turned and stole a quick look at his body. "Ha! I see you didn't inhale any of that. Well, I'll have to move to plan B, then. I was going to have one of my men have his way with you using our own dick as a condom. Y'see, we were going to take this bad boy," she grabbed a spoon from the cart, rusty and dirty, showing it to him, "and chop off your penis, dig it out and use it as a condom so he can use it." She pointed to one of the soldiers - a man larger than the others who made no mention and reaction.

"Iado there's a faggot. Tried and true. But he's a dominating kind of guy, you know? And to hell with public sex, it's still sex. If you don't have much going for you, what's the point in really caring who sees and who doesn't, right? Image is only good when it's not needed." She leaned on the table, her head resting on his panicking and beating body, feeling the stomach rising and falling in his harsh breaths. "Ha! You're really scared, aren't you? Well, let me ask you again, but nicely. Where is he?"

"I don't know. I don't know." He answered, blubbering as she smiled.

"Okay. I don't believe you." She leaned forwards, her nose only a few millimeters away from his, her eye staring into his as the blood dripped down into his eyes, but something happened. It turned into a red thread, linking together as it began to penetrate the flesh as it crept with a squirming worm-like fashion into his eyes, the veins growing as his own cornea turned a deep red. He screamed, so she locked her lips with his, her jaw moving around as he kept screaming, but the muffling was at least silence him to a degree. The soldiers dared not to turn and look.

The thread grew thicker, her mouth still there, moving as a small foray of blood began to trickle out of his mouth, but to no massive amount. And then, very slowly, the blood retracted, leaving a series of paper-thin cracks in his eye as he coughed blood out. "You have some bad breath." She said, smiling at him as she slapped his stomach. "And you're a liar. The Nexus, eh? Well isn't that fun. But there's still something you're not telling me. When did he leave?"

"I don't know." He answered, his mouth torn open as his tongue was untouched - his gums were slashed and some teeth were missing. Othma was chewing on something crunchy. "Please. please."

She paused, looking at him with almost a pity, before it turned into a wide smile. "Screwdriver." She ordered, as one of the aides rushed to her side, handing it into her open hand as she pressed the handle. It whirred faithfully, the end of the screwdriver clean and attached to a small drill. "Multi-purpose, found it raiding the Westlian empire. Good tool, really handy. Makes my questioning easier." She spoke, tapping its side gently. "I consider it like my own men. Very loyal." She snapped her fingers, as the soldiers brought a naked girl in chains, her arms tied together with rope as she seemed to be bruised in all places save for one. Her mouth.

"She's a good girl. Could come in handy. Though, you know me." Othma sat down on the table, stabbing herself in the thigh on the jutting nails, sighing in a euphoric sensation as she smiled at him. "It feels good, you know. The rust in your blood. Natural. The pain is an adrenaline, fun. Exciting. Invigorating." She leaned closer to the man, his eyes closing as she did so. Her lips perched on his ears. "I envy you. The pain is so deliciously enticing. Oh, it feels good."

She turned to the girl, beckoning her to the table with her hand, the soldiers pushing her forwards she stumbled onwards, daring not to make eye contact with her. This girl's eyes, like the man, were bleeding too. "Close your eyes." She ordered the girl, before turning to the crowd with a sneer. The girl followed her instructions. She turned to the man. "You too. I just want you to close your eyes. If you keep them closed until I tell you, I'll let you go. Simple."

The man did so.

She pressed the handle, the drill whirring faithfully. "Blood usually comes with adrenaline. But sometimes, you don't get much adrenaline with blood. It's rare, but it happens. So alot of blood with little adrenaline doesn't block out the pain. In fact, one particular spot," the tentacles emerged from Othma's eye, grabbing the girl by the hair as the citizens gasped in fright at the absurd tendrils emerging from her cornea, and in one swell swoop, she lunged the girl's head downwards.

Right down onto her father's body, her mouth stretched open as she began to open her eyes, but the pubic hair on his body scratched her eyes as she closed them again. She tried to scream, but the red tentacles from Othma's eye socket kept her face down, even as he screamed himself, trying to shake free in vain as she began to choke. "That's a good lass." Othma said, smiling at the sight, slowly clamping the girl's mouth closed as the man began to breath heavily in fear, his eyes still closed. Othma turned her face to the man, "she's quite good, isn't she? Oh, how fast they learned." Othma chuckled, her hand pushing the girl's head up and down.

Up and down. Up and down. And she tried to scream.

Oh, how she tried.

And then, in a final burst, the man groaned and screeched as the girl instantly kicked back her head, sneezing out semen from her nose as she coughed it up, the fluid flying all over the table. She fell onto the ground, naked and dejected, crying and sobbing as she tried to claw it all out of her mouth. "Please don't kill me." She said, as the man opened his eyes.

"Amelia?" He asked, before Othma grabbed it, still erect, and with a military and surgeon's precision, drilled a deep hole right down the shaft into the head.

"Ah ah ah, I told you. You don't get to open your eyes until I say so." Othma answered, frowning as the man tried to get up.

"Oh god, please no! Oh god, please - "

"You don't talk." She drilled even deeper.

"It's hurts so much, please it hurts - "

"You don't listen."

"Fucking please - "

"And you don't tell me the truth. You're not a man, so I'm fixing that problem." The entire drill went it as she broke the drill's head off in the shaft, keeping the flailing penis continually erect as blood continued to flow and the metal drill kept it upright. Othma snapped her fingers again, as another aide rushed out with small beaker of boiling wax, managed over a crude bunsen burner on the table.

"The seal's not strong," she dropped into the bleed hole, filling it up with wax as it almost began to harden immediately. "But you should be okay." He couldn't hear her - he just continued to scream as she poured hot wax into the hole, sealing the drill bit away. "Oh, please. Don't be such a bitch."

Othma looked at the girl, eying her withered frame as she continued to wail. "You're still here? Somebody get her out of here. You're staying with the men tonight. Have fun. Hope they taste better than your father." She said, smiling as the soldiers chuckled once, and once only.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

meh. That was pure narm.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Solar Communes »

Derscon wrote:meh.
Meh? I guess I have missed the memo about NSFW Mekanta threads worse than that.