*tickles a mekantan*

Spam all day!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: *tickles a mekantan*

Post by Kanuckistan »

Kostemetsia wrote:Guys, the Kostemetsian Navy called my office. They want to know what the fuck you did with that twenty-kilometre Kazansky-class freighter packed full of vodka and various other alcohol.

They drank it, of course.

Then crushed the freighter like a used beer can.

Then played Extreme Frisbee with the remains.

Seriously, you had to ask? It's on YouTube.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Would such playing of frisbee have been done with the two hundred tractor field emitters checked out under my logistical code?
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Kostemetsia wrote:Would such playing of frisbee have been done with the two hundred tractor field emitters checked out under my logistical code?
I've been advised to give you a definite "maybe" on that one.
This won't end well.
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

Alright, there are reports of Ravagers waking up with improved reflexes and glowing eyes. I'm going to be needing a full report on what you did and exactly what you were drinking.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Zerstorendar wrote:Alright, there are reports of Ravagers waking up with improved reflexes and glowing eyes. I'm going to be needing a full report on what you did and exactly what you were drinking.

If they don't turn into improbably-endowed teenaged foxgirls over the next few days, it's not my fault.
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

They'd better still look manly in power armour, or there'll be hell to pay >=(
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Zerstorendar wrote:They'd better still look manly in powah armour, or there'll be hell to pay >=(

Sentient Mold looks manly in the right power armour.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

And I'm going to need a report on why I woke up in bed with the President of Kostemetsia. The last one was hittable, but this one is... *shudders violently*... male.

Come to think of it, I think I may have been at that party. Did it involve a certain Primelich something Fettel randomly snogging people?
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Kostemetsia wrote:And I'm going to need a report on why I woke up in bed with the President of Kostemetsia. The last one was hittable, but this one is... *shudders violently*... male.

If these empty vials are any indication, in about a week you'll make a lovely couple.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

*picks up vials*

No, those are the legbone strength enhancement vials... and over there is something that looks suspiciously like a portal gun...

*looks up at ceiling and notices an odd rounded white camera with glowing red lens*

Oshi. Alright, who invited her?
[center]Image