Purple Action Force Go!

Spam all day!
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Purple Action Force Go!

Post by Megas »

Hey guys! Purple Action Force is now embarking on a recruiting spree! If you would like to become part of this select group, simply answer the questionnaire below, and see if you've got what it takes!

Simply anwer these five questions, and our irrefutably awesome personality calculating system, which involves the sacrifice of several small woodland creatures, random chanting, and the occasional voodoo dance, will determine your elegibility to enter the realms of Purple Action Force.

1) Describe yourself in three words.

2) What's your favorite flavor of icecream?

3) Someone just stole your lollipop. What do you do?

4) Are you a fan of any sports?

5) What was the last book that you read cover to cover?
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Re: Purple Action Force Go!

Post by Kreshh »

You know, I might have answered the questions... but I'm afraid you'd let me in.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

They can't let you in. Only the admins hold the keys, and as far as I know I'm the only one who would care to add more to their rolls. Also, this administrative oversight can make whether you answer the questions or not ultimately irrelevant; you might answer all of them and be barred entry, or answer none, and be drafted anyway. :twisted:

Also I love brocolli.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Kreshh wrote:You know, I might have answered the questions... but I'm afraid you'd let me in.
Uncle Barney doesn't 'let' people in. He has his loyal MPs drag them, kicking and screaming. Then he trains them. People go in, hardass purple motherfuckers come out.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

AZN I was going to tell you about this but you're never on MSN I'm afraid.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Very well then, since one of you has defiled my character...
Hellbent on vengeance
Cookie dough that I make myself... the fools don't know about the salmonella contamination.
Burry them up to their neck in frigid Potassium, then slowly increase the temperature until they begin to sweat...
War count?
The Catcher in the Rye
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

In other news brocolli is awesome.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

wtf have you done to me.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Kreshh wrote:Very well then, since one of you has defiled my character...

Hellbent on vengeance
Hrm. That's a bit dull. You can do better.
Cookie dough that I make myself... the fools don't know about the salmonella contamination.
That's what an immune system is for. You never ate dirt when you were a small child?
Burry them up to their neck in frigid Potassium, then slowly increase the temperature until they begin to sweat...
Now that is creative.
War count?
Nope.
The Catcher in the Rye
Neat.

After carefully considering your responses and grading them with extreme prejudice, I rank you as delightfully delinquet. You've got potential, and I will never steal your lollipop, however you're still teetering on the edge. Find something to push you into the dismal abyss of insanity that us PAF members dwell in, and then come back and try again.

Next!
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Megas the utter noob wrote:delinquet
delinquent*