Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Re: Lawl.

Post by Kostemetsia »

Yus.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

High words, coming from Australia. Don't you have some kangaroos to box? :twisted:

If any of you churls cared to check Wikipedia, you'd see that her home town is in South Illinois, which is essentially the American South anyway. They only remained in the Union for the love and terror of Abraham Lincoln.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

I don't care to check Wikipedia. I may be a fervent petite-bourgeoisie supporter of the proletariat (yay communist terms thrown around like pig feces), but I've seen information on there that hasn't been updated since before 2000. Incidentally, that's saying something, given that Wikipedia was launched in... what, 2003?

In conclusion, I don't check Wikipedia unless I go there myself. I get to scoff with paragraphs like the above when somebody else links me and eh what was I saying Arizona Nova is wise anyway and I'll shut up now.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Kostemetsia wrote:I may be a fervent petite-bourgeoisie supporter of the proletariat
One of those, eh? *cocks shotgun* Armchair commy season is officially open!
Kostemetsia wrote:I've seen information on there that hasn't been updated since before 2000. Incidentally, that's saying something, given that Wikipedia was launched in... what, 2003?
This thing has been around since I've been in high school; I remember that one of my friends (who is, incidentally, in Australia at this very moment seducing one of your maidens) told me about this new open-source encylopedia thing that was gonna be huge, and I scoffed and went back doing whatever I was doing. Probably Baldur's Gate. I am now a poor grad student who is still playing Baldur's Gate and Jimbo Wales is like a playboy millionaire. God Damn.

Anyway, I'm not saying Wikipedia is the font of absolute truth (even if it is despite being the ultimate expression of post-modernism). But if you need to check where something is, and want more context than a GIS will give you, Wikipedia delivers.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}