DESCRIBE YUR NATION IN ONE PARAGRAPH

Spam all day!
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

DESCRIBE YUR NATION IN ONE PARAGRAPH

Post by Kostemetsia »

Kostemetsia: Ho hum; few genocides here, few timelines gone down the drain there... Ooh! Tea's ready! Spiffing, wot wot.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Re: DESCRIBE YUR NATION IN ONE PARAGRAPH

Post by Zerstorendar »

Zerstorendar: The manliest of men, powered purely by Preposterone, HUGE and Gar. What we lack in post-scarcity, we make up for in balls of adaMANtite. HUGEHUGUEHUGEHUGEHUGUEHUGEHUGEHUGUEHUGEHUGEHUGUEHUGEHUGEHUGUEHUGEHUGEHUGUEHUGE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

THIS! IS! SPAAAAARRTTTTTTAAAA! PREPARE FOR GLORY! TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL WHERE WE MAY FIGHT IN THE SHADE! PITS OF DEATH IN EVERY TOWN SQUARE!
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

RAGH WE ARE A POWER AND CARRY THAT ARROGANCE IN OUR POCKET BUT IN ALL TRUTH OUR BUREACRACY IS TOO CRIPPLING TO ALLOW US TO ACTUALLY TAKE ACTION OOPS

...ELVES
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Here is a final gift, I leave it at your feet. The flames of freedom. How lovely. How just. Ahh, my precious anarchy. O beauty 'til now I never knew thee.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Walk among them, these beasts that are less than you are. See their strength; see how easily you fall to their muscle and skill. Why do you stand for this? Why do you submit to the flesh, when death is bred in your bones? Do you realize the power you might hold? When the world of flesh is beneath you, even creatures mysterious and magical will fall! I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Know this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Kreshh wrote:Walk among them, these beasts that are less than you are. See their strength; see how easily you fall to their muscle and skill. Why do you stand for this? Why do you submit to the flesh, when death is bred in your bones? Do you realize the power you might hold? When the world of flesh is beneath you, even creatures mysterious and magical will fall! I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Know this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!
Epic win
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

We are legion in silence; watching and waiting, protecting and shielding. The horrors of what we stop are unknown, and ignorance is their bliss. We are the guardians of time, some may hate or fear us for the power we wield, but we will save them just the same. Avengers of ??????, and those who would cross us will pay with their very souls.
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

srs paragraph is srs
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell