Obama '08?

Spam all day!
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Obama '08?

Post by Solar Communes »

It is far from April 1st, so what happened here?
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Re: Obama '08?

Post by Telros »

Either some kind of joke we're missing, or Mindset wanted to show his support considering Nov. 04 is getting pretty close.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Solar Communes wrote:It is far from April 1st, so what happened here?
What are you talking about?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

April Obama Day?
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Mindset loves using ESUS as a stump sometimes.

I guess he also loves endorsing people who will make sure that anyone who is currently not living in a cardboard box will get the shit taxed out of them.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Vote Ron Paul.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

I'm not impressed with Obama. He is another puppet like the rest of them!
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Arizona Nova wrote:Mindset loves using ESUS as a stump sometimes.

I guess he also loves endorsing people who will make sure that anyone who is currently not living in a cardboard box will get the shit taxed out of them.
You define someone making >$250,000/year as living in a cardboard box? Anyone under that will have their taxes reduced. In addition to that, everyone under $150,000 is further reduced.

You really do have your head in the sand over this. You've evidently not looked at Obama's tax policies at all.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

The Mindset wrote:
Arizona Nova wrote:Mindset loves using ESUS as a stump sometimes.

You define someone making >$250,000/year as living in a cardboard box? Anyone under that will have their taxes reduced. In addition to that, everyone under $150,000 is further reduced.

You really do have your head in the sand over this. You've evidently not looked at Obama's tax policies at all.
I'm sure he will actually follow through on the reductions, because no politicians (especially Democrat politicians) have ever baldly lied for popularity. :roll:

The funny thing is, hes so dead set on penalizing the rich for having the gaul to be rich, but you know who has the resources to leave or take their possessions elsewhere if they feel it's economically feasible? Yeah, the rich. It's not to say that the wealthy should be given a blank check, but obviously thundering and snarling at them and generally giving them the impression that you intend to use their own government as a sword to spread the wealth around isn't going to encourage their patriotism.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

Go easy on Azn, Mindset. He's a Bush supporter and as such cannot be counted on to think like a rational person.