The reason why Elves have pointy ears

Spam all day!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: The reason why Elves have pointy ears

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Solar Communes wrote:Solarians are as soulless as their atheist beliefs claim. They don't consider energy or spirit beings real, but constructs originated from solipsism. They would certainly have no moral objections to buy these consumer electronics, as long as they aren't manufactured in a sweatshop.
What about a sweatshop manned by xenu elves?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Arenumberg wrote:Done the Spirit thing without even knowing that, Old.
That is incredibly convenient. I can adapt the technology I plan to use to force Balrogga's population into batteries to your elves as well.

I can eliminate two stains from this multiverse at once, and power cheap Facehuggerian consumer electronics to boot!
Past tense dear.

Also its quite obvious the only reason elves have pointy ears is so the apparently "great" human minds of each century waste their lives trying to figure it out.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Solar Communes wrote:Solarians are as soulless as their atheist beliefs claim. They don't consider energy or spirit beings real, but constructs originated from solipsism. They would certainly have no moral objections to buy these consumer electronics, as long as they aren't manufactured in a sweatshop.
What about a sweatshop manned by xenu elves?
Not a chance. They believe not even Xenu are deserving of capitalist exploitation or slavery and that death is a merciful fate compared to either.

Solarians are actually chaotic good. They just think that killing aliens is a good thing, and they do it as painless as possible. When possible to prevent them from realizing they are going to be killed, even better.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

SC, do NOT FUCKING MAKE ME RAGE AT YOU ABOUT HOW 'XENU' IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE SUBSTITUTE FOR 'XENO' AND TOO LATE I'M RAGING

BY FUTURE-TECH, HELL, BY POST-MODERN TECH, ANON IS LOGICALLY GOING TO HAVE DIFFERENT OBSESSIONS :x
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

BY FUTURE-TECH, HELL, BY POST-MODERN TECH, ANON IS LOGICALLY GOING TO HAVE DIFFERENT OBSESSIONS
Nope, don't you remember my comparison to the Ethiopian family condom?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Zerstorendar wrote:
BY FUTURE-TECH, HELL, BY POST-MODERN TECH, ANON IS LOGICALLY GOING TO HAVE DIFFERENT OBSESSIONS
Nope, don't you remember my comparison to the Ethiopian family condom?
He has you there, Kost.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Remember.

Don't care. Anon is still going to have different obsessions. Do you know how fast memes become old in modern /b/?

DO YOU, BITCH?
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

Turnin' the irony up a notch.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

After the world was nuked, Scientology became a mainstream religion until the Evil Antichrist assumed the world government of Evil. And took many of the Scientology principles into the World Religion mandated by the Police State.

If that isn't enough reason, I don't see what would be.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

The truth:

Mekantans >>>>>>>>> Sskiss >>>> Humans=Elves >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Furries

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote