YOU'RE PREJUDICED

Spam all day!
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Re: YOU'RE PREJUDICED

Post by Metallinauts »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Metallinauts wrote:I see no one hates me! WIN!
Fucking Chronomancers.
Fucking... fucker
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

It's hard for anyone to hate a race of people that is essentially all George Carlins with snappier delivery and no risk of heart failure. Such is Xenonier.

Although there's an injoke going around Mekantans are actually Yandere and that this is the "love" stage.
;>
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

It's the "love" stage you REALLY have to be careful of.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

And this is why I have a prepared acknowledgements page for that novel I plan to write one day. You guys are fucking made of awesome.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Goobers.

Also:
If Godular is anarchist, Porter was democratic. Pseudo-sentient Behaviorial simulations made from copies of real human consciousness in a hivemind can't even understand what is anarchy, let alone think for themselves.
A Godulan would say: "That is a remarkably apt description that covers all the fundamental points with uncanny accuracy while at the same time being completely and utterly wrong."
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Kostemetsia wrote:I guess we get the Jordaxian stereotype, then? Not interesting enough to be stereotyped?

Man. Harsh. What about 12 foot tall lanky asians (and modular droids) with a corrupt, disparate government and a hardcore PLUTO IS STILL A PLANET complex, without even the tech base to be fully self-sufficient, a big belief in personal autonomy and the right to do what you want as long as it doesn't harm anyone non-consensually, and so adapted to low gravity that even visiting earth would be fatal for them, isn't interesting enough to stereotype? ::(:(:(: I'm going to cry now.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

We've got pretty much everything except the weak tech base and susceptibility to higher gravity.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Kostemetsia wrote:We've got pretty much everything except the weak tech base and susceptibility to higher gravity.
Excellent! you know that pluto is still truly a planet! I have a feeling the Jordaxian people would like you quite a lot.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

PLUTO WILL ALWAYS BE A PLANET.

JOIN ME COMRADES IN BESIEGING THE IAU HEADQUARTERS SOME YEARS LATE.

Incidentally, how do you fit several billion people on Pluto? The mind boggles.
[center]Image
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Pluto is not and never has been a planet.

Damn Jordaxians and their damn delusions. Get a real planet!

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote