Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Re: Cool Ship discussion thread

Post by Arizona Nova »

Jordaxia wrote:wormhole full of missiles
Why we love Jordaxia itt
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Make the wormhole an actual worm and you've got a winning concept.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Make the wormhole an actual worm and you've got a winning concept.
shai'hulud with rocket launchers would definitely be a winning concept. ESPECIALLY ROCKETS FROM THEIR MOUTH.

*rawrsploderawrsplodesplode*
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Anyway, I'd make a plug about Facehuggerian ships here, but to be honest, they're cool not for their weapons or stats or any wanked stuff like that, but rather because each one is its own fully fledged character with a backstory, hopes, dreams, loves, and hates.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Hold on just one minute. During the next war I have, Sealhound will spawn its own intelligence, which will immediately become the root nameserver for KosJointFor and, later, one of the key command staff of the Commonwealth Last Guard. This is if I ever have that war I want to have that involves my world, Fen Cha, which now means 'World of Surpassing Fragrance', being absolutely devastated and reduced to ash.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

I'm sure we all remember to keep our toys ballanced for RP, right? o.O
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

lol at context.

I figure I have a supercorvette in return for getting one of my worlds destroyed at some point. Fair trade.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

I figure i get a few thousand for having the majority of my civilization being wiped out.

Twice.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

Hey, I only have four worlds. If one is destroyed, that's only another, plus a moon, to mean that the majority of my civ has been destroyed.
[center]Image
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Arenumberg wrote:I figure i get a few thousand for having the majority of my civilization being wiped out.

Twice.
Woot. Go Chaos.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum