Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Re: Cool Ship discussion thread

Post by Metallinauts »

Solar Communes wrote:
Metallinauts wrote:-snip-
Normal Solarian reaction*:

"Congratulations, you just created a parallel universe and STC where we don't exist and you won! Too bad your selves don't belong to it." *spams enough IGNORE black hole missiles to suck an entire galaxy*

*If Solarians weren't virtually isolated from the STC chronomancers believe to be the only one.
Eh, I exist inside the main NS STC... kinda. I am just really really isolationist. Also as aforementioned this is a plot device and not a commonly used warship. Also I am not the breed of chronomancer that believes the only shielding that stops temporal weapons are temporal ones; quite the opposite actually. Normal shields do stop them as well, just temporal ones do a better job, not saying that regular shields aren't effective, they are the ratio I suggest is rough 70% effective for normal 90% for temporal.

I also don't rp the temporal technology unless it is consensual with all parties, my ships also mount scores of conventional weaponry. I am wanker I know, but I am not an unreasonable one.