Obama obama, obama obama?

Spam all day!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: Obama obama, obama obama?

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

The Mindset wrote:Apparently the backup of the template I took is corrupt, so we can either go to a default template, or stick with Obama until I get around to ESUSv3.
Go with the default and then rush to get ESUS3 out the door please! *Cracks whip.*
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

I've got a lot of stuff to do in the next couple of weeks, I probably won't have time. Is this acceptable in the interim?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Good enough for the time being, yeah. :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Shit. I thought this was the sexy new sexy.

My expectations. They were crushed.
Penguenia
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Actually, this is kinda nice tbh. A couple of changes in the graphics (change flower things for ESUS birds) would make it a quite passable stand-in until teh new hotness.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

I guess I'm the only one who found it really disorienting, then.

Not that I'm complaining - it's a temporary stand-in, so it really only matters that it works.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

The little star icons by forums would have to be spruced up, but this is a very nice color scheme, lol.

Smilies are still busted though. :S
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Kanuckistan wrote:Congratulations, President Black Man. :roll:

Foreign politics being shouted, everywhere.

Racism being lauded under the guise of equality.

The world declaring his greatness, based on rhetoric and racism.

The world declaring "We want our own Obama, too!"

By the Flaming Sword of Darwin, I've had more than enough of this bullshit. >.<
I am going to say this as politely as I can, SHUT THE FUCK UP. The man is a genuine leader, he rides the political middle, which is what this country needs. We have had enough of left and right regimes. Sure there were some voters who voted for him because he was black; but by the same token there are those that voted for the McCain/Cunt ticket for the same reason. Mostly though people voted for him because they believe in him and believe that he has good ideas and dreams for this nation.

You are entitled to your opinion and I would not be fool hardy enough to say don't question him, because I know I will at times in his administration. But how about you let him finish moving into the White House and lets see what he does in office before you go spouting your bullshit opinion on another nation's political process. I didn't say anything about you guys Stephen Harper because I don't live in Canada and don't TRULY know what issues are important when it comes to electing a leader. So unless you can actually talk American politics and talk about the real issues facing this nation, keep your opinion quiet and civil.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

And theres your great leap forward.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Arenumberg wrote:And theres your great leap forward.
That statement goes for you two Miss Ron Paul, that is proof you don't have an iota what this nation needs. Everyone is so quick to criticize, yet when someone comes along to actually implement there idea for change, people are quick to jump on the bitchaboutitmobile. Just shut up and criticizer when he actually does something he hasn't even been in office for 2 full days yet.