Obama obama, obama obama?

Spam all day!
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Re: Obama obama, obama obama?

Post by The Mindset »

No need to get up in arms. Obama is a good guy, a left leaning centrist, like me. But he's still a politician and everyone's entitled to their opinion.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

The Mindset wrote:No need to get up in arms. Obama is a good guy, a left leaning centrist, like me. But he's still a politician and everyone's entitled to their opinion.
People should at least wait until he's had a chance to do something in office before they start forming an opinion on how screwed we all are or how horrible the American political process is.
This won't end well.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Metallinauts wrote: I am going to say this as politely as I can, SHUT THE FUCK UP. The man is a genuine leader, he rides the political middle, which is what this country needs. <snip>
...WTF?

I haven't said a thing about Obama - I'm bitching about half the damn planet acting like he's the second coming of Christ. :P
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Kanuckistan wrote:
Metallinauts wrote: I am going to say this as politely as I can, SHUT THE FUCK UP. The man is a genuine leader, he rides the political middle, which is what this country needs. <snip>
...WTF?

I haven't said a thing about Obama - I'm bitching about half the damn planet acting like he's the second coming of Christ. :P
I really don't see how supporting Obama makes me racist. What kind of fucked up backwards logic is that?
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

The Mindset wrote: I really don't see how supporting Obama makes me racist. What kind of fucked up backwards logic is that?

It doesn't, in and of itself.

People who zero in on that - all the people lauding him for being the first black president, and focusing on race? They're the racists, and the worst part is that they don't even realise it. It should be incidental; instead, at times atleast, it's pretty blatant.

Not that I'd really care, if people didn't feel I had to be constantly reminded that Obama was going to change the world - oh, and it's because he's black, too!
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Metallinauts wrote:
Arenumberg wrote:And theres your great leap forward.
That statement goes for you two Miss Ron Paul, that is proof you don't have an iota what this nation needs. Everyone is so quick to criticize, yet when someone comes along to actually implement there idea for change, people are quick to jump on the bitchaboutitmobile. Just shut up and criticizer when he actually does something he hasn't even been in office for 2 full days yet.
Ron Paul? Um, Im not Allanea. Im merely quoting the media line about Obama, I havnt actually said a bad word about Obama in god knows how long, if ever on these forums so you should be careful about what your saying to individuals who dont deserve such responses.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Kanuckistan wrote:
...WTF?

Metallinauts, it's okay, Canada is just furiously jealous that we're being more progressive than they are for once. XD
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Arenumberg wrote:That statement goes for you two Miss Ron Paul, that is proof you don't have an iota what this nation needs. Everyone is so quick to criticize, yet when someone comes along to actually implement there idea for change, people are quick to jump on the bitchaboutitmobile. Just shut up and criticizer when he actually does something he hasn't even been in office for 2 full days yet.
Ron Paul? Um, Im not Allanea. Im merely quoting the media line about Obama, I havnt actually said a bad word about Obama in god knows how long, if ever on these forums so you should be careful about what your saying to individuals who dont deserve such responses.[/quote]

Ummm failtrain, ticket for one
Arenumberg wrote:Vote Ron Paul.
Straight from the horses mouth
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

You have heard of these elusive things called jokes, right? Considering the context of the thread?

This just goes back to my emoness the other day about people not bothering to get to know me.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Metallinauts wrote: Ummm failtrain, ticket for one
Arenumberg wrote:Vote Ron Paul.
Straight from the horses mouth
Wow, are you really claiming to establish Rachel's political beliefs off of a single post in Spam? Good Christ, remind me to use the <sarcasm> tag around you.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}