Post by Penguenia »

Relevant.
Penguenia
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Re: Obama obama, obama obama?

Post by Metallinauts »

Arenumberg wrote:You have heard of these elusive things called jokes, right? Considering the context of the thread?

This just goes back to my emoness the other day about people not bothering to get to know me.
I thought it was till you also said that the Obama campaign didnt make you feel right or some such, that you would if you were American you would vote the McCain/Satan ticket.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Probably, but the campaign isnt me slandering him, is it?

And yeah, I would of - but only to see the loving results of nuclear glassing based redecoration of Iran.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Metallinauts wrote:
Arenumberg wrote:You have heard of these elusive things called jokes, right? Considering the context of the thread?

This just goes back to my emoness the other day about people not bothering to get to know me.
I thought it was till you also said that the Obama campaign didnt make you feel right or some such, that you would if you were American you would vote the McCain/Satan ticket.
OH GOD DAMN IT SOMEONE DOESN'T AGREE WITH MY CANDIDATE

FFFFFFFFFFFF THEY MUST DIE

BARACKHU ACKBAR
Penguenia wrote:Image

Relevant.
Best post itt
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

[quote="Arizona Nova"]
OH GOD DAMN IT SOMEONE DOESN'T AGREE WITH MY CANDIDATE

FFFFFFFFFFFF THEY MUST DIE

BARACKHU ACKBAR

Uhhh, no the original rage is based around everyone bitching about the shitty job he will do or has already done, my point is STFU, he hasn't even been Pres for a week, lets let the man do his job for a bit before we talk shit.

Secondly the whole thing that Kanuck said also set me off. He was not elected because he was black, he was elected because of his campaign, I am so god damned sick about hearing how monumental it is we have a black President...
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Metallinauts wrote:Uhhh, no the original rage is based around everyone bitching about the shitty job he will do or has already done, my point is STFU, he hasn't even been Pres for a week, lets let the man do his job for a bit before we talk shit.
I personally don't recall anyone here complaining about the job he has currently done; especially not me (though you will excuse me if I share moments of schadenfreude at Democratic gaffes privately with others). I posted on Facebook, the night of his election victory, a little elegy which while lamenting McCain's loss reaffirmed my commitment to our nation's greater good, and I stand by it. The unrealistic idealism that I see attached to him personally bothers me, though. If he wasn't elected because he was black, then he was elected because he was a very good politician, and a politician is a politician is a politician.
Metallinauts wrote:Secondly the whole thing that Kanuck said also set me off. He was not elected because he was black, he was elected because of his campaign, I am so god damned sick about hearing how monumental it is we have a black President...
Thats more reasonable, but like I said, the rest of the world is just bothered now because all the sudden America is 360'ing its image - they're in a panic because they're facing a four to eight year span where they might not be able to pin the blame of all the world's problems on us (which previously allowed them to exonerate themselves for their current or historical onus). Excuse them if they break down in an irate panic, and reassure yourself that, in the words of Ronald Reagan, America's best days are ahead of her. :lol:
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Metallinauts wrote: Secondly the whole thing that Kanuck said also set me off. He was not elected because he was black, he was elected because of his campaign, I am so god damned sick about hearing how monumental it is we have a black President...
And as I said, you misinterpreted my post.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

It's been three weeks. Can we criticize him yet? Everyone else is.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

And if everyone else was strapping bombs to their chests and blowing themselves up, does that mean you should start doing that too?

/sarcasm
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Chronosia »

Sure, I'd strap bombs to their chests
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.