I am a Islamofascist

Spam all day!
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

I am a Islamofascist

Post by Solar Communes »

Most voters don't know it, so keep a secret plz.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: I am a Islamofascist

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Islamofascism? That's extra heretical! :x
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Re: I am a Islamofascist

Post by Solar Communes »

http://www.cuttingedge.org/newsletters/index.html
This list is significant:

1) Gay Episcopalian Bishop

2) Liberal Woman leader of the Disciples of Christ

3) Purpose-Driven pastor Rick Warren

4) Black Civil Rights Activist Lowery

One professor believed that this list of very different Christian leaders holds great significance to understanding the future direction of the Obama Administration.

"Shaun Casey, an ethics professor at Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington who served as an Obama campaign adviser, said the diverse choice of ministers is a 'precursor of what the administration is going to look like'."

Bishop Robinson was particularly galling in an email he sent out bragging about his role.

"In an e-mail to friends posted on the Web site Episcopal Cafe, Robinson wrote that 'it will be my great honor to be there representing the Episcopal Church, the people of New Hampshire, and all of us in the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community'."

Since America is already experiencing the same prophesied slippage into accepting the gay lifestyle of Sodom and Gomorrah, we should not be too shocked by the remarks of Bishop Robinson or President-elect Obama's action.

But, Bishop Robinson is only a small part of the overall picture of the prophesied apostasy of the Christian Church. While this news story focuses only on America, this apostasy is occurring all across the globe! As the Apostle Paul stated in 2 Thessalonians 2, Antichrist cannot arise until the Christian Church slips completely into Apostasy.

That time appears to be upon us now, and President Obama is poised to lead the way!
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die