Rant - This many errors cannot be a natural occurance

Spam all day!
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Rant - This many errors cannot be a natural occurance

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

I don't care how dizzy I am, or how hard it is to think, or if my hands are numb, my head hurts like hell, and I'm stuck being half asleep all the time.

I. Do. Not. Make. This. Many. Goddamn. Mistakes. While. Writing.

I've had to correct Errors every goddamn sentence I've written. Not just minor typos like letters in the wrong places. I'm talking about something like...
He signed, pointing the helmsen at the mslenden and he sighed
It gets really frustrating having to retype every other sentence three times because you've spontaneously forgot the English language or how a freaking keyboard works.

... I know I should stop writing until I feel better. I'm having more luck writing than I am playing flight sims, though. And don't say "go to bed" - I spent eighteen hours in bed. Bed can suck it.

No way this is natural though. No. Just no.

(Edit: TYPOS DO NOT COUNT!)

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Re: Rant - This many errors cannot be a natural occurance

Post by The Mindset »

Are your hands cold? Perhaps your blood sugar is low. Maybe it's Lupus. Or cancer. We need to get House on the case.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Neo-Mekanta, you should go do a doctor as soon as you can. Make an appointment, or if its bad, go to emergency.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

The Mindset wrote:Are your hands cold? Perhaps your blood sugar is low. Maybe it's Lupus. Or cancer. We need to get House on the case.
It's never Lupus. :evil:

And yes, if you feel this bad, go see a doctor.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Actually, the hands being cold is unrelated to the illness. I'm in a very cold environment. I just figured I'd throw that onto the complaints list. That's more of an "every day I lose the remote to my heater" occurrence.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Minor update: Nestled in one of my image directories is a word file dated for during my little bout of temporary insanity/retardation. Mostly gibberish, with quite a few things that I could decode, or pick right out. Mostly harmless things, like stating that the light barrier is a conspiracy by Einstein and his ass-buddies to keep science fiction writers down, or that several people I know are simultaneously the reincarnation of Hitler. I also wrote "tits" a few times and then typed out childish giggling. ("teheheheheheeehehehe") I cursed at some friends for making me start to like cats.

Mildly creepy is a half-page rant about the apocalypse and how I will laugh as mankind destroys itself and Christ burns in hell, declaring that the world will be mine on "121212", and that I was watching myself type. I think I might have gotten a bit pissed off about something at this point.

I'm still going through and translating/interpreting some things, but wow. I like to keep notes. Keeping notes is a habit I've gotten into. I might break that habit. I don't like leaving myself notes that seem like they're out of some ARG about demonic possession.

-Classic Quote
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU
THE POWER OF THE LORD COMPELS YOU

ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Neo-Mekanta wrote:Mostly harmless things, like stating that the light barrier is a conspiracy by Einstein and his ass-buddies to keep science fiction writers down, or that several people I know are simultaneously the reincarnation of Hitler.
...He knows too much - deploy the Guinea Pigs.

8)
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Neo-Mekanta wrote:Minor update: Nestled in one of my image directories is a word file dated for during my little bout of temporary insanity/retardation. Mostly gibberish, with quite a few things that I could decode, or pick right out. Mostly harmless things, like stating that the light barrier is a conspiracy by Einstein and his ass-buddies to keep science fiction writers down, or that several people I know are simultaneously the reincarnation of Hitler. I also wrote "tits" a few times and then typed out childish giggling. ("teheheheheheeehehehe") I cursed at some friends for making me start to like cats.

Mildly creepy is a half-page rant about the apocalypse and how I will laugh as mankind destroys itself and Christ burns in hell, declaring that the world will be mine on "121212", and that I was watching myself type. I think I might have gotten a bit pissed off about something at this point.

I'm still going through and translating/interpreting some things, but wow. I like to keep notes. Keeping notes is a habit I've gotten into. I might break that habit. I don't like leaving myself notes that seem like they're out of some ARG about demonic possession.
POST IT ALL

FUCKING POST IT ALL

We won't think less of you for it. Names can be censored.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Kanuckistan wrote:
Neo-Mekanta wrote:Mostly harmless things, like stating that the light barrier is a conspiracy by Einstein and his ass-buddies to keep science fiction writers down, or that several people I know are simultaneously the reincarnation of Hitler.
...He knows too much - deploy the Guinea Pigs.

8)
Yeah, about that... The guinea pigs died from the Space Cholera we were developing. We have chinchillas though.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum