[08:16] Arizona Nova: the actor who plays Edward
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Re: Twilight

Post by Arizona Nova »

And here is why you goddam commy

EDIT: I SAID STOP EDITING MY FUCKING POST. Temp-banned until you get it through your head and I make sure you faggots can't edit posts that aren't yours in Spam.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

O_O
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Edit wars are for bitches and passive-aggressives, mkay, and Arenumberg should know better

EDIT: Should finally fucking work now, fucking PHPBB
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

*Eats popcorn*
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Solar Communes wrote:*Eats popcorn*
Gimme some of that popcorn
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Arizona Nova wrote:Edit wars are for bitches and passive-aggressives, mkay, and Arenumberg should know better

You mean how you edited the OP? :3
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Derscon wrote:
Arizona Nova wrote:Edit wars are for bitches and passive-aggressives, mkay, and Arenumberg should know better

White-knight harder libertard who then took it upon himself to undo it

And yes actually, it'd appear I did manage to make it so even admins can't edit other people's posts
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Arizona Nova wrote:
Derscon wrote:

White-knight harder libertard who then took it upon himself to undo it

And yes actually, it'd appear I did manage to make it so even admins can't edit other people's posts
IF you think I'm a white-knighter, you greatly misunderstand my motivations, and you also don't understand me personally. :P

YOu're always talking about consistency, and I like consistency. I'm simply applying your own principles to your own situation. Surely you cannot object.

Secondly, you're going batshit about editing a link. Being a troll and a lulzhound myself, I find this objectionable.

Thirdly, the whole situation was quite lulz, and the fact you're the one tossing the insults around, shows that you are taking this far too seriously. I, on the otherhand, am just a troll. ^_^

But also, being a libertard, have a problem with stupid authority.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Derscon wrote: IF you think I'm a white-knighter, you greatly misunderstand my motivations, and you also don't understand me personally. :P

YOu're always talking about consistency, and I like consistency. I'm simply applying your own principles to your own situation. Surely you cannot object.

Secondly, you're going batshit about editing a link. Being a troll and a lulzhound myself, I find this objectionable.

Thirdly, the whole situation was quite lölz, and the fact you're the one tossing the insults around, shows that you are taking this far too seriously. I, on the otherhand, am just a troll. ^_^

But also, being a libertard, have a problem with stupid authority.
Yes, I started getting into the edit war, and then stopped and went "wait no, this is fucking retarded" and just dropped the hammer on her while I tried to get this goddam thing to work like it's supposed to ever since the LAST time she stirred up this ridiculous shit (which resulted in Zerst getting banned, though you wouldn't know, having been inactive as hell at the time).

Seriously, don't talk about what you don't have any clue about
~Anikar

{Back Burner}