Spam all day!
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Re: Twilight

Post by Derscon »

Arizona Nova wrote:
Derscon wrote: IF you think I'm a white-knighter, you greatly misunderstand my motivations, and you also don't understand me personally. :P

YOu're always talking about consistency, and I like consistency. I'm simply applying your own principles to your own situation. Surely you cannot object.

Secondly, you're going batshit about editing a link. Being a troll and a lulzhound myself, I find this objectionable.

Thirdly, the whole situation was quite lölz, and the fact you're the one tossing the insults around, shows that you are taking this far too seriously. I, on the otherhand, am just a troll. ^_^

But also, being a libertard, have a problem with stupid authority.
Yes, I started getting into the edit war, and then stopped and went "wait no, this is fucking retarded" and just dropped the hammer on her while I tried to get this goddam thing to work like it's supposed to ever since the LAST time she stirred up this ridiculous shit (which resulted in Zerst getting banned, though you wouldn't know, having been inactive as hell at the time).

Seriously, don't talk about what you don't have any clue about
You edit OP, she edits your link. She gets banned, you stop edits.

Something smacks of an unfair application of principles here. <_<
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

It said temp-banned until I fixed it (as opposed to rehashing the shitty Edit Wars)

It's fixed and she's unbanned

What's the problem :S
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Arizona Nova wrote:It said temp-banned until I fixed it

You banned her for editing a post after you couldn't quickfix, AND THEN AFTER THIS BAN, edited the OP, if my timeline is correct.

That's pure hypocrisy, and I hate hypocrisy when the shit going on is srs biznis.

The problem here is that you were acting like a cunt with your admin powers.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Derscon wrote:

You banned her for editing a post after you couldn't quickfix, AND THEN AFTER THIS BAN, edited the OP, if my timeline is correct.

That's pure hypocrisy, and I hate hypocrisy when the shit going on is srs biznis.

Yes, after she editted my post, three times, after I told her to cut it out.

But keep tilting there
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Full disclosure even, can't say I'm dishonest

Anyway, keep crying about abuse of authority and then saying you're just trolling in the same sentence mr. Hypocrisy moral crusader
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Arizona Nova wrote:
Derscon wrote:

Yes, after she editted my post, three times, after I told her to cut it out.

But keep tilting there
After you said you'd edit a link in her sig if she sigged the chat? Actually...

[08:22] Arizona Nova: and guess who can't edit Spam
[08:22] Arizona Nova: and guess who can
[08:22] Arizona Nova: MEAT
[08:22] Arizona Nova: PUPPET
[08:23] !�¶Ulthuan�¶!: me
[08:23] !�¶Ulthuan�¶!: apparently.
[08:23] Arizona Nova: what the hell
[08:23] Arizona Nova: since when
[08:24] Arizona Nova: you know what
[08:24] Arizona Nova: it's on

You challenged her to an Edit War, good sir. And when you couldn't win, you banned her. You were all for it until you lost the edit war, in which case you hid yourself behind self-righteousness and banned her for editwarring, and then, as good ol' Are says:

[08:31] !�¶Ulthuan�¶!: you cant play the game
[08:31] !�¶Ulthuan�¶!: always have to cheat

So don't give me that righteous bullshit. You're a hypocrite.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Arizona Nova wrote:Image
Full disclosure even, can't say I'm dishonest

Anyway, keep crying about abuse of authority and then saying you're just trolling in the same sentence mr. Hypocrisy moral crusader
Oh, I'm trolling and crusading, but I'm not a White Knighter because I'm not doing this for Aren. ;) I just hate self-righteous cunts who bury their hypocrisy behind admin power
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Yes, basically speaking for her by proxy through her own chat logs which you have take it upon yourself to request from her isn't white-knighting at all and you're just a carefree troll amirite, Jesus Christ

I did not challenge her to anything you special-needs child, "It's on" merely signifies that the gloves were off. And yes, when I realized that edit-warring is retarded (around 2:25) and leads to retarded drama (as we can see here) I decided to simplify matters, stop things at the source, and admitteldy couldn't resist getting off one parting shot at her by edits before fixing it after she did it to me nonstop for the past ten minutes. Don't give me "COULDN'T TAKE THE HEAT" bullshit because she's done this before AND SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

But yes, keep taking and posting private chat out of context because this attractive quality also leads to tranqility as we've seen before
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Arizona Nova wrote:Yes, basically speaking for her by proxy through her own chat logs which you have take it upon yourself to request from her isn't white-knighting at all and you're just a carefree troll amirite, Jesus Christ

I did not challenge her to anything you special-needs child, "It's on" merely signifies that the gloves were off. And yes, when I realized that edit-warring is retarded (around 2:25) and leads to retarded drama (as we can see here) I decided to simplify matters, stop things at the source, and admitteldy couldn't resist getting off one parting shot at her by edits before fixing it after she did it to me nonstop for the past ten minutes. Don't give me "COULDN'T TAKE THE HEAT" bullshit because she's done this before AND SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

But yes, keep taking and posting private chat out of context because this attractive quality also leads to tranqility as we've seen before
I asked her a question, she obliged. She is not telling me what to say, nor am I doing this for her. You also ignored the fact that I am both trolling and concerned with hypocrisy, but this is my own battle. lern2readpl0x

AND SHOULD KNOW BETTER...again with the self-righteous bullshit when, oh right, YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER TOO. But no mention of that, eh? Why didn't you ban yourself for a little? When you laid the ban, the War was OVER. You were a hypocrite for taking the potshot AFTER the ban. For that matter, you are a hypocrite for raging against this shit while doing exactly what you're raging against. You "realized it was retarded," but you clearly have no shame in the matter.

And if you're concerned about tranquility, how about applying the standards equally, and then adhering to them yourself? Quit acting like, well, Arenumberg.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Derscon wrote: I asked her a question, she obliged. She is not telling me what to say, nor am I doing this for her. You also ignored the fact that I am both trolling and concerned with hypocrisy, but this is my own battle. lern2readpl0x
You asked a question and proceeded to smear by using private chat out of context you clown, which is what started this idiot train rolling in the first place
Derscon wrote:AND SHOULD KNOW BETTER...again with the self-righteous bullshit when, oh right, YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER TOO. But no mention of that, eh? Why didn't you ban yourself for a little? When you laid the ban, the War was OVER. You were a hypocrite for taking the potshot AFTER the ban. For that matter, you are a hypocrite for raging against this shit while doing exactly what you're raging against. You "realized it was retarded," but you clearly have no shame in the matter.
Yes yes, getting in one edit (which if you'll remember the content, added my own words back in) after the half-dozen she made (to obfuscate what I said) makes me a hypocrite worthy of a one-hour ban as well; seriously, sod off you troll
Last edited by Arizona Nova on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}