Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Re: Twilight

Post by Telros »

Really, guys?

REALLY?

Do we really have to have drama again on the ESUS forums?
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

Arizona Nova wrote:You asked a question and proceeded to smear by using private chat out of context you clown, which is what started this idiot train rolling in the first place.
No, it didn't start the idiot train. YOU started the idiot train by over-reacting to an edited link. The funny, out of context chats that Are always posts should not create drama. If they do, the fault is on the butthurt party.

I also didn't take any of it out of context; I saw the whole log. Unless you want to clearly explain how I did take it out of context, rather than just trying to throw around a non sequitur.
Yes yes, getting in one edit (which if you'll remember the content, added my own words back in) after the half-dozen she made makes me a hypocrite worthy of a one-hour ban as well; seriously, sod off you troll
"Well, judge, I only shot him once; she shot him five times. Clearly, I didn't do anything wrong."

You did the action, thus the principle is violated, and now you're trying to justify your actions by saying "it wasn't THAT much." You are so convinced of your own righteousness that you can't even admit that what you did violated your own principles.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

And if you -really- have an issue, you can get on MSN / unblock me and stop talking to Arenumberg, who doesn't have a part in this lulz anymore, and talk to me directly.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

I did admit to violating my own principles, that's why I posted the log. My point is that what I did wasn't as stupid as what she did considering her own history, and insured a minimum of drama, until you decided to show up and baaaawwww about it in order to try and get me "punished" or exposed as corrupt or whatever you libertarians do to make yourselves feel like holy free champions of freedom and justice

You're not blocked on MSN either, I'm just not logged in and I have to step out in a couple minutes anyway
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Arizona Nova wrote:I did admit to violating my own principles, that's why I posted the log. My point is that what I did wasn't as stupid as what she did considering her own history, and insured a minimum of drama, until you decided to show up and baaaawwww about it in order to try and get me "punished" or exposed as corrupt or whatever you libertarians do to make yourselves feel like holy free champions of freedom and justice
Ah, right. It's just because I'm a libertarian. Awesome argument, there.

And you're silly. I don't want you punished, I'm not that spiteful. I just want you to openly and CLEARLY admit you violated your own principles, and were a douche-bag for doing so.

And besides, us libertarians have to care about justice, since no one else gives a shit. ;)
You're not blocked on MSN either, I'm just not logged in and I have to step out in a couple minutes anyway
I wasn't sure, I just know you were chattin' it up with Arey and weren't showing up on MSN.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

I'm logged in on Xfire, its MSN component isn't on right now though because typically I run this laptop and my main computer alongside each other, and I didn't want this computer logging me out of my main one.

Anyway:
My confession wrote:I freely admit that I "violated my own principles" in editing my own words back into Aren's post after disabling her while attempting to fix the no-edit functionality of this forum. I am very sorry and would like to add Derscon is an upright, studly piece of humanity for calling me out on my utterly heinous and vile sin against good taste and freedom, and that I am utterly undone by the veracity and fortitude of his arguments. Ole!
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Arizona Nova wrote:I'm logged in on Xfire, its MSN component isn't on right now though because typically I run this laptop and my main computer alongside each other, and I didn't want this computer logging me out of my main one.
Ah, okay, makes sense.
Arizona Nova wrote:
My confession wrote:I freely admit that I "violated my own principles" in editing my own words back into Aren's post after disabling her while attempting to fix the no-edit functionality of this forum. I am very sorry and would like to add Derscon is an upright, studly piece of humanity for calling me out on my utterly heinous and vile sin against good taste and freedom, and that I am utterly undone by the veracity and fortitude of his arguments. Ole!
Thank you, My Child. As penance, drink four Bloody Marys and contemplate the expanse of the internets. God, the Father of lulz, through the death and resurrection of his Dong has reconciled the internets to himself and sent the Holy Troll among us for the forgiveness of sins; through the ministry of the Forums may God give you pardon and peace, and I absolve you from your sins in the name of the Father, and of the Dong, and of the Holy Troll. Ramen.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Oh Kids.. :(.
Arizona Nova wrote: Yes, I started getting into the edit war, and then stopped and went "wait no, this is fucking retarded" and just dropped the hammer on her while I tried to get this goddam thing to work like it's supposed to ever since the LAST time she stirred up this ridiculous shit (which resulted in Zerst getting banned, though you wouldn't know, having been inactive as hell at the time).

Seriously, don't talk about what you don't have any clue about
Ahhh, the infamous edit war. Always the first and last line of defense. The edit war was a story of editing posts, me and zerst doing it to each other, primarily. This was confined to spam, as far as I recall, at the time a place where this was fine and it went on for a while.

I dont really care anymore, as I got over myself, but if I recall one of us took it too far (as in, fairly sure I stopped, yet the favour wasnt returned.) Zerst continued editing mine and others posts, I did defend myself for a while, (editing my own posts, long before the edit war was even considered a war) before the fact, you know, dozens of other people were now doing it and none of them were taking interest in that I didnt want anything more to do with it seriously. Sorry if taking a bit of an offense at something like that is shocking to people.

Me and Zerst never fell out, I spoke to him on MSN, he stopped doing it ALL the time. Then he was banned, timing sucks there guys eh.

Anyway, for posterity, the following quotes are from Mindset, Considering his ban.

"No, I gave him two chances before this. I warned him specifically that the next time he trolled anyone, he'd be permenantly banned. Also, something that weighs more heavily on this decision, is that according to the board's logs he's been editing several people's posts, then attempting to delete the logs of doing so (Aren: Reports actually, as mindset later posts, but still maintains his position) (it's unfortunate that the board logs the deletion of logs), since I made him a moderator. These posts were not just by Aren. That's simply unacceptable."

I posted that I didnt want the ban personally, yada yada. Mindset posted:

Doesn't matter what you want. My banning of Zerst was unrelated to you.

So please stop invoking my name alone as the sole cause of the edit wars, the sole reason for their end, and the sole reason everything went oh so badly. WE ALREADY HAD THIS DISCUSSION WHEN ZERST WAS UBANNED, do we really have to go over it every single time?

Dear lord, why am I even writing this again, get over it, I did.

I will also remind people the Edit Wars, which were a baby I had tried to abort, in a respect (but adopted by Zerst) ended editing in spam, although mindets own personal position was:

People edit each other's posts in Spam a lot and to a certain extent that's fine.

Get over a few edits to preserve a humurous out of context speech bite for a while. Laugh with people instead of becoming some lunatic.
Arizona Nova wrote: Yes, after she editted my post, three times, after I told her to cut it out.

But keep tilting there
Uh, according to the logs, you didnt ask me to stop in any form at all, let alone even infering it until after i'd been banned, my dear friend.

As for editing three times, Twice, Actually. One time I broke the url link, the other I didnt put a proper website and it bugged out. If I'm going to edit a http://www.tits.com link in for all our male friends here, I may aswell make it work?
Arizona Nova wrote: I did not challenge her to anything you special-needs child, "It's on" merely signifies that the gloves were off. And yes, when I realized that edit-warring is retarded (around 2:25) and leads to retarded drama (as we can see here) I decided to simplify matters, stop things at the source, and admitteldy couldn't resist getting off one parting shot at her by edits before fixing it after she did it to me nonstop for the past ten minutes. Don't give me "COULDN'T TAKE THE HEAT" bullshit because she's done this before AND SHOULD KNOW BETTER.
"It's on" implies that the gloves are off.. for what? Oh right, yes, this preceded the whole "you cant edit /gloat" part.. soo.. what were you infering, exactly? It was just a good humoured edit, done outside of your own confines listed as "sigging it". I did not, don't take offense to ingenuity, especially when you yourself say you wish to encourage it, primarily through word-filtering lulz, remember that debacle?

Yes, the very same debacle where everytime we worked around it, you changed the confines of the world the game was played in. A shame the Image was devised.

I have done it before, I "should know better". Thus why I was editing a post where a challenge was implied in the least governed subforum here.. so..? I'm not the one who blew it out of proportion by confronting you with a "YOU HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED" message, one which I asked you not to renege on and leave in place so I wouldnt have to come and make this post.

Its the whole thing where people blow it out of proportion once again, isnt it? I really dont care at all, doesnt mean I wont exploit this opportunity, especially considering you're being a dick of the highest calibre (and not the kind I like) lately.

Seriouslyyyyyy whyyyyyy.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

This is such a dumb thread
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

YOR MOMMM IS A DUM THREADDDD LUOLORL