Spam all day!
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Congratulations, you're Notable

Post by Solar Communes »

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Nation ... oleplayers:
The Fedral Union (a.k.a. The United Terran Alliance): Pisses people off. He'll resort to name calling when something doesn't go his way, when he's not pissing people off by being shit. He also comes up with sucktastic story plots, most of which are luckily shot down by Naggeroth (his gay lover) on MSN before it reaches the light of day. He also RPs giant dick starships to make up for his lack of a penis in the first place. Also smokes pot. Hates Hataria like asshole cancer. Is also an IRL faggot.

Allanea: Libertarian capitalist rednecks in space with plasma rifles. Has a demigod as his leader, and hates slavers. Often loses IC debates with post-scarcity communists. Is a total ass.

Chronosia: Originally a Chaos RPer and a god to the rest of the NS losers. Now lies in absence because he kept sucking Khorne's cock for too long.

Balrogga: Likes to RP a race of sucktastickness known as "kythons" who are nigh but invincible in most ways. This obviously indicates he simply doesn't have a big enough dick to fuck with everyone else on the forums and has to make up for it by making up gayness. He's also one of the oldest players on NS, indicating a possible pedophile.

Derscon: Probably one of the gayest players on NS. He relies on characters that are literally "Gods," making him all but invincible. Clearly this indicates he's making up for lack of skill, and the size of his dick. He also has a fetish for blood orgies indicated by the constant death tournament stories he starts up.

Godular: AKA: Godmodular by many who have placed him on "ignore." The guy is overly obsessed with Lovecraft, going so far as he wishes he could suck the fucktard's decomposing cock, indicating necrophilia urges. He loves to fap to his own apparent awesomeness, which no one else bothers to acknowledge. Almost on the same scale as the "Sick Fucks," however he doesn't focus on rape and incest as much as he focuses on fucking dead bodies and blood orgies.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Re: Congratulations, you're Notable

Post by Derscon »

Gayest Player on NS? That's a hell of a fucking accomplishment.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

Derscon wrote:Gayest Player on NS? That's a hell of a fucking accomplishment.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

If only I could put imgs in my NS sig
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Curious as to who put that up, cuz I kinda wanna applaud

But really? Lovecraft? That's news to me.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot

Post by Derscon »

Godular wrote:Curious as to who put that up, cuz I kinda wanna applaud

But really? Lovecraft? That's news to me.
Asking around, it was Auman and Huntaer that put them up so they'd be written with lulz and not butthurt malcontent.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I'm fameous.

Just wait until the second stage of Kython evolution....

(There has not been an IC reason to improve them yet)
Godular

Post by Godular »

Of course it amuses me that Bal's the one known for the Kythons when I'm the one that came up with 'em
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Yes, you had the original idea and we discussed it extensively over MSN for several months and developed them at Thorn ICly together.

The reason I believe I am known for them is because I still actively use them. I could be wrong but at this time the point is kind of moot.
Godular

Post by Godular »

Yar... definitely liking my current bunch much betta. Less techno babble when they're an anti-tech crusade...