Don't mind this...

Spam all day!
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Don't mind this...

Post by Otagia »

Now fully in control of Id, Joseph's colors began to shift, the brilliant rainbow shades of his hull twisting and warping into graffiti-like splotches, neon red dominating the black background of his new skin. The newly repainted vessel saluted its foe with a quick flash of its shields, and then was gone, hidden behind its pitch-black shell.

The lasers that slashed out from the Kitten impacted in a broad spread on the shield, flashes of cherry red flaring where they impacted the accumulators, before the shield evened out to black again. Angry now, Joseph flung out its drones, hundreds of thousands of tiny Eyes of the Fates streaking out into space, positioning themselves around the field of battle, establishing a sensor grid between the Kitten and Joseph. Flying past, a full barrage of SCCAM torpedoes and Paris II combat drones soared towards their target, the singularity driven cylinders attempting to encapsulate the enemy dreadnought in a wall of emerald event horizons.

Well, this is going nicely. Bastard hit me a couple times, but that shouldn't be a problem... Let's see. Hrm, maybe a bit of music... QUETZAL, --run program IDPLAYLIST--
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Jolt be acting up, storing a post here at the moment, especially after the one I wrote last night got eaten...
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

blaesa wrote:Jolt be acting up, storing a post here at the moment, especially after the one I wrote last night got eaten...
I can't understand people who don't write up their posts in a word processor, or, lacking that, notepad.
Penguenia
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

I used to back at school. However, I'm at home, and stray word docs tend to get closed, deleted or moved to some location where I can't find it.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Here is the post for the FS RP that Siesatia kept bugging me to do. I tried dude, I really did! A thousand curses on Jolt!

Anikar couldn't help but smile. She had predicted that any mention of the "temporal" problem would get a rise out of someone there. She addressed delegate Crescent cordially:

"Please don't call legitimate concerns 'phobias,' if you will. It's terribly cliché, and has never once worked." She paused, and continued: "So you maintain, 'once righteous, always righteous?" That the collective nations of the Accord are incorruptible, down to the last man of their billions? That people wielding power near to that of an almighty God are never going to be tempted, and if tempted that it will never cross the threshold into action? I am sorry if my view of sentience is far less... idealistic, Miss Crescent. As for the rogue states: you know, as well as I, that there is more than one way to skin a cat - even the 'temporal' variety. I would sleep better at night if a massive coalition of nations armed conventionally were guarding against your nightmare, rather than a small group wielding the same weapon they're trying to protect the universe from. At any rate, I am not here to debate the rightness or wrongness of the universe's most dangerous gun. Does our august host have anything to say?"
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Post by Allanea »

Gmail is your friend.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

blaesa wrote:I used to back at school. However, I'm at home, and stray word docs tend to get closed, deleted or moved to some location where I can't find it.
I tend to keep a notepad file on my desktop as a 'buffer' file, myself - useful for temporarily saving the ocasional post, or 'bookmarking' my spot in electronic documents/books/etc.

Of course, I have my own passworded account on this PC. I'd sugest making an obscure folder, possibly deep within your OS' directories, where noone will look, and, thus, not mess around with your stuff. Or you could try an encryption program like this one.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

If he is using XP, the program he uses to save the file is going to "remember" the location, so people are going to end up messing with that folder too. He'd have to manually copy/past the files everytime if he didn't want people dumping their junk in his folder.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Arizona Nova wrote:If he is using XP, the program he uses to save the file is going to "remember" the location, so people are going to end up messing with that folder too. He'd have to manually copy/past the files everytime if he didn't want people dumping their junk in his folder.

Which is why you make a second save somewhere else, say to the desktop, then delete the second.

Or, hell, just save it into the Windows directory and rename it as an obscure-sounding .dll file, then right-ckick and select Open With -> Notepad.