Proverb Quote Pyramid

Spam all day!
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Metallinauts wrote:"ch|20n0m4cy !5 73h sh!zz13!" Anciet Ancient Ancient Arizona Nova saying
-said under duress from a Chronomancer threatening to eat his wife and children
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

"May the spork be with you" Ancient Kung-Fu Master of Flaming Souls (Presumed Insane)
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

"Mary had a little lamb,
Little lamb little lamb,
Mary had a little lamb,
whose fleece was white as snow." - Assassins' Redoubt,
Final Transmission
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

"We now return you to your regularly scheduled chaos." - Megan sports anchor

"Hey, I stick to my strengths; and smashing is my strengths." -Coop, Megas XLR
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Megas wrote: "Hey, I stick to my strengths; and smashing is my strengths." -Coop, Megas XLR

Personally I prefer the Regis Mk 5, but to each their own...
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Jordaxia wrote:
Megas wrote: "Hey, I stick to my strengths; and smashing is my strengths." -Coop, Megas XLR

Personally I prefer the Regis Mk 5, but to each their own...
Hey, who won the fight?

Anyway, you just like it 'cause Micheal Dorn voicecasts it.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Megas wrote: Hey, who won the fight?

Anyway, you just like it 'cause Micheal Dorn voicecasts it.
It was the music more than anything, but yeah, the voice was cool. "Do not panic. You will all die."
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

"That wasn't chicken." -Facehuggerian fortune cookie saying.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

"ULTIMATE PENETRATION!" - The Book of Mindset, chapter ninety zillion, page five.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

The Mindset wrote:"ULTIMATE PENETRATION!" - The Book of Mindset, chapter ninety zillion, page five.
page seven in the soft cover version