Mindsettian News Agency: Massive Scoop!

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Mindsettian News Agency: Massive Scoop!

Post by The Mindset »

Mindsettian military experts were today shocked by the possible leaking of the first images of the widely rumoured "Skyforge" planet bomber craft. The image included in this report is believed to be this new craft. It was leaked by an insider who wishes to remain anonymous, since this would cause him to be declared an enemy of The Empire and assasinated by the Internal Crimes Directorate.

The speculated craft?

Currently, the image is nothing much to look at. We see a slight blue smudge, in an elegant curving shape. However, it has been heavily distorted by static. Some experts here at MNA speculate this is caused by the electrical dampening systems several conspiracy theorists blame the destruction of Santa Clause on. Most people, thankfully, realise they are full of rubbish. Santa is still living at the galactic northmost system in Mindsettian space.

We will be releasing progressivly cleaned up images over the course of several days. Hopefully, we get to the bottom of this mystery.

OOC: My apologies to Blademasters for stealing his idea.
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Our image experts have attempted to clear up this photograph, and have succeeded somewhat. Below is the result:

The shape and colour are more easily identified now, though there is still heavy static.

OOC: Feel free to comment on what YOU think this is, because OOCly, I can tell you it isn't what the news agencies think it is. :P
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

It looks like a banana... :wink:
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

OOC: wow. that was cruel, fooling the public with an up-side down bannana. I like it. Now its time to try a bell pepper!
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Oh, it's most definitely a bannana. I don't know why the Mindset engineers would design a bannana ship any more than mine would design a legitimate penis ship, but that's besides the point.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Our image analyis teams have completed their reconstruction of the image, and conclude:

IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON'S RIGHT EYEBROW, CIRCLED BELOW.

Crystal Palais
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Crystal Palais »

This is a coverup, to hide the terrible truth that is the Bananaphone! And I can prove it with a straightened paper clip, a rubber band and a glass of orange juice.

Yes, you're better off not asking.