Time to Kill the Shivans Once And For All

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Hmm, if you're using Temporal technology, you should sign the Temporal Accord in the Courts section of the boards.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

first of the nanites is a bad bad idea, no way in hell can you trust them all there doing is takeing control of the shivans nothing more, now since we've lost surprise i any attack i think we should act fast befor they move out after wipeing out someones ships.
i say we jump in aload of blackhole weapons into the middle of the shivans and take out a large part of the ships then we move in and take them out
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

A single Penguenian black hole torpedo can take most if not all of the Shivan Fleets located in Yarin (along with all allied vessels), and depending on the mass and gravity of the Worldships, those too. However I'd advise against using any blackhole weaponry in this situation.
Penguenia
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

I have to say though, that the Localized Molecular Relocator that DGNT is selling would do the trick. Use one and take out a chunk of ship and the shields. It would simply put all the matter in one place, all at the same time. Much like a black hole, in fact.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Shadow Tech
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Shadow Tech »

Is it true that those shivans are actually the metal ones constructed by the shivan's to defend them but traitored?
And the real shivan's are on a crusade to hunt them down as well?
Shadow Tech
"We splooge in your gene pool"
"In soviet ST ships choose you."
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Shadow Tech wrote:Is it true that those shivans are actually the metal ones constructed by the shivan's to defend them but traitored?
And the real shivan's are on a crusade to hunt them down as well?
That's what Ekardia was saying. I'm not sure it's going to go through though.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

meh Ekardia is trying to worm out of being glassed
Vi2o
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Vi2o »

I say we jump them Trenton NJ style (Thats my city). Use stealth, sorround them, then pop up shooting like a mad man until theres nothing left. It always works for me in RL...LOL.
Vi2o
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Vi2o »

I also think we must devise a way to capture their ships without them destroying it. Their sub-space shields would be nice to have in battle.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Vi2o wrote:I also think we must devise a way to capture their ships without them destroying it. Their sub-space shields would be nice to have in battle.
Some of us already have an equivelent technology. For instance, I have non-wanked quasi-space shields.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."